News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Season starts tonight. Everybody enjoy UTSA upsetting Arizona.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I'm sure Berkut will enjoy that immensely.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

Welp, Central Michigan couldn't quite get it done vs. Oklahoma State.  24-13 final. 

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2015, 11:16:53 AM
Season starts tonight. Everybody enjoy UTSA upsetting Arizona.

:lol:   Hey did you see the "new tradition" that Arizona's AD wants to start?  It's Bill Byrne's kid, yes that Bill Byrnes, and he wants to copy the A&M "saw em off" thing.  Not kidding.  He wants to saw Varsity's horns off in Arizona.

E:  The Gophers are moving the ball on the Toads at the moment, and I totally dig the Michigan unis. 

Valmy

So they are sawing off Sparky's horns? Devils are not livestock so it does not exactly invoke the same image.

Man you spend just a few years in College Station and it makes you crazy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 03, 2015, 11:21:40 AM
I'm sure Berkut will enjoy that immensely.

I just wanted to give him a chance to trash talk after an Arizona win. F the haters the Cats are going to the playoff! Berkut will say.

MadBurgerMaker

I just checked in on that game.  I'm a little shocked it's only 7-0 still (with UTSA missing a FG just now) with 5ish minutes left in the 1st Q. 

Ha the TCU kicker just doinked a really short FG off the upright to keep it at 10-3. 

Super dumbass late hit by a Utah defender lead to a NICE play by Michigan for a TD just now.  Great throw and catch there.  Still 17-10 Utes though.

MadBurgerMaker

:hmm:  UTSA just scored to make it 21-20 going into the half.  Impressive to have a bunch of nobodies hanging on like that on the road, but the lack of experience and depth will catch up to them I'm sure.  They only brought back like 5 starters lol.

Michigan looks like they're toast. Yeah they're done after that (second) bad onside kick attempt.  Sorry g.

Goldy is still fighting. 

Berkut

Arizona kind of looks like ass.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Aw man, Minnesota scored to get within a TD, but the onside kick attempt was shitty. 

E:  Well that was sort of a strange ending to the game.  Minnesota didn't really seem to be moving very fast and there was apparently (they didn't show him) a TCU player down in the backfield, and the clock just ran out.  Toads win by 6.

Midnight football starting as soon as this Duke - Tulane game wraps up.  Colorado @ Hawaii.  Good times.  I should go to bed.

dps

Quote from: Berkut on September 03, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

I didn't see that game, but going by the score, their defense needs to improve a lot if they want to accomplish much this season.

Berkut

Quote from: dps on September 04, 2015, 05:41:11 AM
Quote from: Berkut on September 03, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

I didn't see that game, but going by the score, their defense needs to improve a lot if they want to accomplish much this season.

No kidding. That defense is going to be in serious trouble once it starts playing Pac-12 teams. Scooby Wright getting hurt could be season changing.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

dps

Berkut, do you have an actual crew of your own this year, or are things still a mess like last year?

Valmy

Rough start there PDH. That is going to make selling Wyoming to the Big 12 harder.

MadBurgerMaker

I just love the hurry up when the O sucks.  :mellow:  Also nice punt, bro.

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2015, 06:32:16 PM
Rough start there PDH. That is going to make selling Wyoming to the Big 12 harder.

Wyoming sucks.  That is all.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM