News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Not unless he's started shouting "Directly to the forehead!" repeatedly.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

dps

Hmm.  Figured today would be a reality check for Memphis.  Turned out not to be much of one.

grumbler

Quote from: dps on October 17, 2015, 02:48:55 PM
Hmm.  Figured today would be a reality check for Memphis.  Turned out not to be much of one.

That's not amazing, more like astonishing.  How did they get so good?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

And, of course, the worst call in college sports:  the ejection for  targeting on Michigan's Joe Bolden.  The offensive lineman was holding him, and basically threw him onto Cook.  And the penalty goes against Boden.  What a shit call, and a shit job of video reviewing.  Look at the videos.

Bayraktar!

PDH

I don't want to brag or anything, but WINLESS Wyoming is up 21-7 at the half.

Of course, they will lose, but still - WYOMING WINS THE FIRST HALF!!!!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Ok Memphis to the Big 12! :P

Man the refs really want Michigan to score a TD here  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

The classy Michigan fanbase being infiltrated by douchebag Pats fans:

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PDH

Wyoming is somehow leading by three TDs in the 3rd quarter.  I don't know what to think.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on October 17, 2015, 05:13:19 PM
Wyoming is somehow leading in the 3rd quarter.  I don't know what to think.

Fire Nevada's coach!

Seriously hang in there Pokes.

Valmy

K-State is making UT's loss to TCU look competitive.

Watch them beat Texas next week :bleeding:

PDH

Wyoming now leads 28-21 with 6 and a half left in the 4th...I somehow feel the boys will find a way to lose.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

Fucking victory formation!
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

1-6 never seemed sweeter.  Jesus, Wyoming DOES avoid an 0-12 season.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

OMFG

E: