News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2015

Started by grumbler, April 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Hey whatever gets the message across, right?

Valmy

I sat on row 10 on the 20 yard line! I paid way under face value but I can probably do better. Also I learned some things about planning.

My quest to attend every home game for pennies on the face value had a kind of rocky start but I am optimistic.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on September 12, 2015, 11:50:11 PM
The thinking is mostly that the very rare situations you will need more than one flag, you will probably need 4, which you won't have anyway, so yeah, lets just start throwing random shit at that point.

Just keep your clothes on Berkut.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on September 12, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
Quote from: Berkut on September 12, 2015, 11:50:11 PM
The thinking is mostly that the very rare situations you will need more than one flag, you will probably need 4, which you won't have anyway, so yeah, lets just start throwing random shit at that point.

Just keep your clothes on Berkut.

Hmmm, that might be one way to stop a bench clearing brawl...

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!! I AM GOING TO....Oh dear lord, my eyes! My eyes!"
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

^^ stripper ref with the tearaway uniform for when fights happen ^^

Oooooooof that was a big INT by the Boise State QB.

Oh SHIT nice catch for the TD.  Flag down though.  Oh damn, walk it back.  PI on the WR.

MadBurgerMaker

Cal Poly and Arizona State tied at 21 in the 3rd Q.  I'm sure Berk is all broken up about that.

This BYU - Boise State game is mildly chippy right now.  Bronco Mendenhall doesn't seem to be so good at speeches.

Berkut

There is hating ASU, and then there is just embarassing the conference.

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Cal Poly is 1-0.  Potential juggernaut right there.  Heh. 

They just picked off ASU in the endzone and now a big run and a 15ish yard pass.

sbr

Oregon didn't play very well, especially Vernon Adams and the rest of the offense, but they were still a barely overthrown ball from beating the #5 team on the road.

This game shouldn't affect the Ducks' chances of getting back to the playoffs, if they win the rest of their games they should make it in.  Hopefully Adams can continue to improve.

Valmy

The thing that makes me nervous is Texas MUST beat Cal. They just have to.

And I don't think they can. These next two games will make the season because I know damn well they are not beating TCU or OU or Kansas State. A 1-5 start is a real possibility.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh damn.  Touchdown BYU with 45 seconds left.

And a pick 6.  Game over.  Time to go back to that Cal Poly - ASU powerhouse matchup.  Stanford is pounding UCF.

katmai

Wish I could be jazzed with a 49-0 win by UDub, but it was Sac St for crying out loud.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 12, 2015, 11:24:19 PM
E:  Hey Berk, weird question:  Why do refs seem to only carry the one flag?  I know it doesn't happen often, but every once in a while, I'll see a hat flying in or a beanbag or something like that because they had already thrown the flag and needed something else.  It's just a yellow...thing...with some sort of weight in it, right?  Why not have a backup?

I thought they threw the hat to mark forward progress or somesuch, not for penalties.

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2015, 04:02:57 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 12, 2015, 11:24:19 PM
E:  Hey Berk, weird question:  Why do refs seem to only carry the one flag?  I know it doesn't happen often, but every once in a while, I'll see a hat flying in or a beanbag or something like that because they had already thrown the flag and needed something else.  It's just a yellow...thing...with some sort of weight in it, right?  Why not have a backup?

I thought they threw the hat to mark forward progress or somesuch, not for penalties.

The only "official" reason to throw a hat is to mark that a player went out of bounds.

0 rows returned