Dutch Muslim Students Resist Holocaust Education

Started by jimmy olsen, April 07, 2015, 12:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on April 11, 2015, 02:31:03 AM
People can hold whatever retarded ideas they want. Anti-semitism, Catholicism, Islam, Communism... As long as they don't hurt other people I kind of don't give a fuck.

You don't have a right not to be hated.

I believe that Sweden has hate speech laws, so it appears you do have that right.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on April 11, 2015, 10:29:16 AM
Quote from: The Brain on April 11, 2015, 02:31:03 AM
People can hold whatever retarded ideas they want. Anti-semitism, Catholicism, Islam, Communism... As long as they don't hurt other people I kind of don't give a fuck.

You don't have a right not to be hated.

I believe that Sweden has hate speech laws, so it appears you do have that right.

Now you're just being silly.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: PDH on April 11, 2015, 08:39:33 AM
It is a good thing that the nice white European antisemitism cannot lead to violence against jews.

I think you're mistaken.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on April 10, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 10, 2015, 03:39:23 PM
I'm sure people will start liking Muslims when Muslims stop killing people over cartoons. :)

Signs point to no.

Well the Muslims disagree or they would not be moving there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."