McDonald’s all day breakfast is coming. This is NOT a drill

Started by garbon, March 31, 2015, 04:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/31/mcdonalds-all-day-breakfast-is-coming-this-is-not-a-drill-5128383/

QuoteSoon, you'll be able to have your Egg McMuffin for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hell, you can even have it for elevenses if you fancy.

Because apparently the fast food chain is about to start trialling all day breakfast.

No more 10.30am cut offs to ruin your hangover recovery.

According to Business Insider, Maccy D's is going to start offering an all day breakfast menu at several locations in San Diego next month.

If they prove successful (we're counting on you people of San Diego), it will be rolled out to more restaurants.

'We know our customers love McDonald's breakfast and they tell us they'd like to enjoy it beyond the morning hours,' the company said in a statement.

'We look forward to learning from this test, and it's premature to speculate on any outcomes. We're excited to serve our customers in this area some of McDonald's great-tasting breakfast sandwiches, hash browns and other favorites all day long.'

While we don't wish to speculate prematurely or anything – 24 hour hash browns coming soon guys!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Their hash browns are excellent.  The sausages and McMuffins are great. 

Pancakes are so-so.  Scrambled eggs are hard as stone.  Coffee is almost undrinkable. 

Eddie Teach

Probably been 10 years since I got anything but a McGriddle or french fries from McDonalds.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I like McMuffins. And the ham&eggs croissant isn't too bad. And the sweet McGriddles. With nutella.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Anyways, McD is struggling in Germany, it seems. They consider, among other things, to introduce table service in select restaurants.

Meanwhile concepts like Vapiano do pretty well.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2015, 07:01:25 AM
Anyways, McD is struggling in Germany, it seems. They consider, among other things, to introduce table service in select restaurants.

Meanwhile concepts like Vapiano do pretty well.

Eh it was only a matter of time.

Lots of different fast food options out there beyond the traditional hamburgers now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Anyways, McD is struggling in Germany, it seems.

They've actually seen sales decline across the globe.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2015, 07:51:46 AM
Anyways, McD is struggling in Germany, it seems.

They've actually seen sales decline across the globe.

No wonder. That stuff is not food, it's fud.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

When we can have McDonald's breakfast anytime, we will then take it for granted.  I'd be okay if they just extended it to noon. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

I don't care much as I haven eat there in  a very long time,  though I did like some of their breakfast foods when I used to go. This seems an interesting idea though as breakfast is good most any time of day.   :)