McDonald’s all day breakfast is coming. This is NOT a drill

Started by garbon, March 31, 2015, 04:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

I have put maple syrup on my eggs and bacon, mostly to piss off everyone else on the table, but also because its good.

Edit: Fried eggs that is,
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on March 31, 2015, 01:56:54 PM
With you there dude.  Maple should be poured on to the sausage, not be in it already. :)

What was the name of that kid Scout invited home to lunch in To Kill a Mockingbird?  :hmm:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 31, 2015, 01:53:05 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2015, 01:51:32 PM
Ah I love breakfast foods / it is why brunch is so good!

Well, that and mimosas.  AMIRIGHT?!?  :girlhighfive:

Well, of course. A brunch without mimosas is like trying to insist brunch should take place between breakfast and lunch. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on March 31, 2015, 02:04:15 PM
I can't stand David Goetta.

He dances like how I expect all Euros to dance (i.e. poorly).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2015, 01:59:42 PM
You hate maple? No wonder you were banished from Canada.

The first time I lived anywhere near the range of the sugar maple was in Illinois.

But it's not so much the maple as the fact that sweets don't belong on meat.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Maximus on March 31, 2015, 02:26:57 PM
But it's not so much the maple as the fact that sweets don't belong on meat.

How do you feel about Honey Baked Ham(tm)?

Zanza

QuoteMcDonald's starts table service in Germany
(Reuters) - McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) is introducing table service in Germany as it reinvents itself as a "modern, progressive burger company" under new Chief Executive Steve Easterbrook.

The world's biggest fast-food chain has been testing myriad new ideas, including kiosk ordering, custom burgers and even a completely new restaurant brand in a bid to revive slumping sales and better compete with more nimble chains ranging from Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N) to Burger King (QSR.TO).

"This is where McDonald's is headed," Easterbrook said at a McDonald's in the Frankfurt Airport that serves more than 1 million customers a year.

Diners at that restaurant can now choose to be served at their table after placing an order at the front counter, via a digital kiosk or with a waiter carrying a tablet computer.

McDonald's has tested table service in other markets, a spokeswoman told Reuters.

Easterbrook, 47, made the announcement at the reopening of the restaurant, which is Germany's biggest with more than 500 seats. Germany has been a challenging market for McDonald's, which has struggled to find the right recipe for selling to the nation's health- and cost-conscious diners.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/30/us-mcdonalds-germany-idUSKBN0MQ1V820150330

Maximus

garbon

I don't like sweet meat either but then I don't associate that with breakfast.

mongers

Quote from: derspiess on March 31, 2015, 01:27:53 PM
I could see McD's scaling back at some point, but going tits up?  Just don't see that happening in my lifetime.

You say that, but just look what happened to National Milk Bars of Wales.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

Quote from: mongers on March 31, 2015, 03:03:16 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 31, 2015, 01:27:53 PM
I could see McD's scaling back at some point, but going tits up?  Just don't see that happening in my lifetime.

You say that, but just look what happened to National Milk Bars of Wales.  :bowler:

Yeah, just look at what happened there. :mad:

:unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.