McDonald’s all day breakfast is coming. This is NOT a drill

Started by garbon, March 31, 2015, 04:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.  :)

MMMMMMMMMMM, "Homophobia" is delicious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

There are actually a few White Spots in HK.  I loved them in Vancouver and I am surprised that they have decided to come here.  They market themselves as upmarket here, with each hamburger meal being about 3 times as expensive as a McDonald's meal.

Siege

I don't eat fast food.
Fast food is for phat piple.
Not to mention the lack of kosherness.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

alfred russel

Quote from: Siege on April 01, 2015, 10:13:03 AM
I don't eat fast food.

Some mcdonalds are kosher.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Gups

I don't eat fast food.

Just go for Halal instead.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 01, 2015, 10:05:31 AM
I had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.  :)

MMMMMMMMMMM, "Homophobia" is delicious.
chicken minis? :w00t:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I don't eat fast food.
I have to say that, on the rare occasions that I do go into the McDonald's in my town, I'm often embarrassed to find myself the thinnest person there. :bleeding:

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on April 01, 2015, 12:26:48 PM
I don't eat fast food.
I have to say that, on the rare occasions that I do go into the McDonald's in my town, I'm often embarrassed to find myself the thinnest person there. :bleeding:

'Murica!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

I don't eat fast food.

I heard a news report the other day that when the parents of over 200 obese kids were asked whether their children were "over weight" only the parents of 4 of those children answered "yes".  The researchers concluded that so many people are now overweight that being overweight is now considered normal.

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 01, 2015, 12:39:45 PM
I don't eat fast food.

I heard a news report the other day that when the parents of over 200 obese kids were asked whether their children were "over weight" only the parents of 4 of those children answered "yes".  The researchers concluded that so many people are now overweight that being overweight is now considered normal.
Or they could just be in denial.  Obesity tends to sneak up on you, and the same applies to people you see every day.

Caliga

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 01, 2015, 12:39:45 PM
I weigh 270 (but I am 6' at least) so I guess I don't have that much room to talk, but when I go into a McDonalds and see a 400 pound chick sitting there I often think "How can anyone let themselves go that far?" :hmm:

Admiral Yi

Have you blubbered up since we met?  I wouldn't have guessed 270.