News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Neither of the cards I saved are still in my hand, Tamas, but we will play with the hand you just sent, as :bleeding: as it is.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on August 01, 2009, 01:57:45 PM
Neither of the cards I saved are still in my hand, Tamas, but we will play with the hand you just sent, as :bleeding: as it is.

I saved exactly the ones you told me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

POST DELETED. In my hurry I forgot it was actually Roslin's turn, so the Crisis posted here goes to the bottom of the deck and garbon will be getting a choice of Crisises he has a week to ponder on. Or he can MS Paint the one he chooses and post it here.

Berkut

Wow, morale has really tanked since Tigh took over. I guess that shouldn't be very surprising, he always was an asshole.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: JacobL on August 02, 2009, 10:24:37 AM
Moving to weapons control and using a card to repair it.

I think it's Garbon's turn...

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

D'oh.  So he did.  And it was all of 6 posts above mine.

:face:

JacobL

I am still wanting to repaid weps.  We waiting for tamas or? :huh:

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on August 03, 2009, 09:10:08 PM
I think Tamas is gone for the week.

Bayraktar!

JacobL

Quote from: grumbler on August 03, 2009, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: JacobL on August 03, 2009, 09:10:08 PM
I think Tamas is gone for the week.
but......I need to repair weps..... :cry: