News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 12:50:33 PM
How can marty have 13 cards? And grumbler 10?

I think Tamas should disband his sig as it is rarely updated.  I still don't know how many cards I have (2 or 3?).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 31, 2009, 01:00:10 PM
hmm... the +1 morale sure would be nice, but 11 is a fairly high skill check.  At least -2 morale isn't the end of the world.

We should try to pass it unless we're convinced we'll fail.  With my 2 cards, I only have one relevant low value card.  Jacob?  Garbon?

I assume that because Berk played it, he made the choice regarding the OR.  Although I've never been very clear on how the OR works.

At any rate, I can't provide anything but back end help.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Well its all up to Jacob then.  Quite frankly the one card I have could be better used as a play, rather than for the low numeric value it has (plus if I play it I discard my other card).

But Jacob if you think you can, please use some of that mitfull of cards you have.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 12:50:33 PM
How can marty have 13 cards? And grumbler 10?

grumbler's cards is a fuckup by me :(

And I forgot to harass Marty for his discards.

grumbler, from last turn's hand, you can either choose 2 to stay with you, or draw a completely new one, to correct my mistake. Let me know.

JacobL

Quote from: Barrister on July 31, 2009, 01:05:46 PM

But Jacob if you think you can, please use some of that mitfull of cards you have.
I need to know what cards I lose in my random discard first.

crazy canuck

Quote from: JacobL on July 31, 2009, 03:21:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 31, 2009, 01:05:46 PM

I need to know what cards I lose in my random discard first.

To Quote Grumbler.

QuoteIt isn't random.  You choose which cards to discard (page 15)

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 31, 2009, 04:06:35 PM
To Quote Grumbler.

Which is all well and good, excepting that Lee Adama has the headstrong trait and thus when he is forced to discard, must discard randomly.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2009, 04:08:27 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 31, 2009, 04:06:35 PM
To Quote Grumbler.

Which is all well and good, excepting that Lee Adama has the headstrong trait and thus when he is forced to discard, must discard randomly.

JacobL was miscast for the part then.  I blame Tamas.

JacobL

I will try in vain to pull out a victory by using 2 cards. :menace:

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on July 31, 2009, 01:13:17 PM
grumbler, from last turn's hand, you can either choose 2 to stay with you, or draw a completely new one, to correct my mistake. Let me know.
I will keep cards 1 and 2 from the scan you sent me.  I already played one card (#11).  I should have 2 more, though (down to three for my being revealed, +2 for my turn, and -1 for play in "Baltar's Great Escape") for a current total of four.  You will send me the other 2, maybe?.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Assume I always discard the lowest value cards. If I have more of the same value, discard the ones of the color I have most of. :P

Tamas

Ok I am scanning grumbler's correct hand (two he choosed, and two I drew for him, rest is discarded), then resolving the crisis so grumbler let me know asap if you want to play anything.

Tamas

SKILL CHECK (1 from Berkut, 2 from Jacob)

FOR:
yellow: 2pcs. of Investigative Comitee (3 and 4)
purple: 2pcs. of Launch Scout (2 and 1)

AGAINST:
red: Maximum Firepower (5)

TOTAL: 10-5=5 FAIL

-2 morale

Tamas

Jump counter progresses so have reached the "-3" square

The President will be getting cards