News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Here it is people, discard 2 each (jacob's will be random)

grumbler

With this end-of-turn crisis, I think I will choose to have everyone drop another two cards!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on July 25, 2009, 10:01:56 AM
With this end-of-turn crisis, I think I will choose to have everyone drop another two cards!

:lol: This was YOUR selection dude, before your joke confuses people. There wont be regular crisis drawings for revealed cylons, as I have discovered in teh rules

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on July 25, 2009, 10:05:37 AM
:lol: This was YOUR selection dude, because your joke confuses people. There wont be regular crisis drawings for revealed cylons, as I have discovered in teh rules
Well, I can't be blamed for trying!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

JacobL

Quote from: Tamas on July 25, 2009, 10:00:10 AM
Here it is people, discard 2 each (jacob's will be random)
I randomly choose my worst cards. :bowler:

Tamas

Discards are public, so don't be afraid to post them here.  <_<

Martinus

I discard my lowest cards. Not sure what hand I have anymore. :P

JacobL

Quote from: Tamas on July 26, 2009, 01:19:39 AM
Discards are public, so don't be afraid to post them here.  <_<
You want me to do my random discard or you doing it? :huh:

Barrister

So why are we doing a crisis card is grumbler is a cylon?   :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on July 26, 2009, 10:53:21 AM
So why are we doing a crisis card is grumbler is a cylon?   :huh:

He activated a cylon location, choosed from two crisis card, and this was it. Thanks for reading back a page. :P

Barrister

Tamas, I can't access my cards until tomorrow, but I drop one of each colour, leaving 1 of each colour in my hand.  You can pick.

garbon

Sorry, needed to figure out what I still had in my hand. I'll discard 2, 2 value consolidate power cards. I believe that puts my handsize at 2...although your info suggests i had 5 cards so if you let me know (pm or email) with what cards i have, that'd be great. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Alright lets see, grumbler discards a value 1 and value 2 purple cards, jacob discards (randomly) a value 1 XO and a value 3 Evasive Maneuver, Marty discards a value 1 XO and a value 1 Repair, garbon discards 2, 2 value consolidate power cards, BB discards a Scout and an XO (both value 1)

Berkut discards a value 3 and value 4 emergency order (his entire hand, you see).

Martinus will be getting cards pretty soon.

JacobL

Barrister

By the way since we managed to blast the Cylon boarding party, and managed to jump, the next priority should be to fix the ship.  If anyone could run and pick up an engineering card it might be for the best.