And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: JacobL on July 20, 2009, 04:18:23 PM
I don't see any admiral adama super scout powers on your player card. <_<

Isn't that my super power, I get to look at the top cards or something like that?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

JacobL

Quote from: Berkut on July 20, 2009, 04:19:54 PM
Quote from: JacobL on July 20, 2009, 04:18:23 PM
I don't see any admiral adama super scout powers on your player card. <_<

Isn't that my super power, I get to look at the top cards or something like that?
Command Authority : Once per game, after resolving a skill check, instead of discarding the used Skill Cards, draw them into your hand.

Would not have helped any.

Barrister

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 20, 2009, 04:19:07 PM
Now we can't even toss the latest toaster into the brig, not that it really matters at this point.

As President, I can managed said proceedings on my own (:whistle:); however, I'm not really convinced and don't think we can spare my turn.  Anyway, I suppose we will need to jump soon?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Okay my profile should be up to date now.

Apollo randomly discards a value 1 yellow Consolidate Power card to get to 10 cards.

Berkut is getting his cards shortly.

JacobL

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2009, 04:23:49 PM
Now we can't even toss the latest toaster into the brig, not that it really matters at this point.

As President, I can managed said proceedings on my own (:whistle:); however, I'm not really convinced and don't think we can spare my turn.  Anyway, I suppose we will need to jump soon?
Jump or destroy the boarding party.  Nothing else really helps at this point from your end. :Embarrass:

Barrister

Quote from: JacobL on July 20, 2009, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2009, 04:23:49 PM

Jump or destroy the boarding party.  Nothing else really helps at this point from your end. :Embarrass:

Didn't we dstroy the boarding party?  If not that should be our first priority.  We will auto-jump fairly soon so the Cylons should be 2nd priority.  We also need to do some repairs if we can.

Tamas

Berkut is up, I am going to sleep but will have the next crisis card with me, so can resolve Berk's action in about 9 hours.

JacobL

What is the max of basestars we can fight at one time anyways?  I should hope they cannot KEEP coming. :frusty:

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 04:32:57 PM
Didn't we dstroy the boarding party?

No. It got destroyed after a failed attempt by you and that's why I had to give you an executive order to get you out of sickbay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2009, 04:54:29 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 04:32:57 PM
Didn't we dstroy the boarding party?

No. It got destroyed after a failed attempt by you and that's why I had to give you an executive order to get you out of sickbay.

Yes, I recall that.

But there's no more boarding party, right?

garbon

Quote from: JacobL on July 20, 2009, 04:27:13 PM

I'm not inclined to take advice from you. 

Admiral Adama, I'd suggest that you have a long chat with your son.  I've grave concerns about his reckless decision making (yes, I'm sure we really needed to send a scouting party) and his inability to contribute meaningfully to the welfare of the fleet (how many times has Apollo needed to discard cards now because he hoards them in his hand?).

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 04:56:10 PM
But there's no more boarding party, right?

Since it wasn't destroyed it remains at space 2 of 5. Boarding parties don't go away when you jump.