And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on July 07, 2009, 02:35:47 PM

Well, at least my board title fits now.

You are worse than a toaster - you are a toaster-lover.

Whose turn is it anyway?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 02:36:43 PM
You are worse than a toaster - you are a toaster-lover.
Yep.  If you mean "less effective than a toaster. :(

Had fun strategizing with you guys.  Shame I have to kill you all now, but there you are.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 02:36:43 PM
Whose turn is it anyway?

I already said. We have to wait for BB to come back and act on my executive order. Then I will have my religious visions.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

For the record...our chances... :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding:

Important is that we still have a lot of resources so we need to focus on destroy the boarding party above all other considerations, we have enough population left to risk a jump if needed.

Barrister

Wow you guys have been busy while I was in court. :o

What executive order g?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Come on BB, read the thread. He just gave you a XO, so you can activate twice or move and activate.

0 rows returned

garbon

He needs to move and activate as currently he is stuck in sickbay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2009, 09:55:09 AM
He needs to move and activate as currently he is stuck in sickbay.

Yes it would be nice if he would tell what he is doing though.

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on July 08, 2009, 10:00:31 AM
Yes it would be nice if he would tell what he is doing though.
Yeah, you gotta remember that he is drunk and doesn't remember what is happening unless you tell him.

Bayraktar!

Ape

Sorry to butt in, but if Tamas is sig is correct then JacobL can't have 12 cards on his hand, you have to discard cards at the end of every players turn down to 10 (eight if you're the Chief) p.15.

grumbler

Already taken care of, Ape.  Jacob was down to 10 at the end of his turn because he played a couple of cards that were defensive cards when the raiders activated.

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Sorry folks, long day in court, followed by 5 hour drive back to town.

I move to Armory and shoot at Cylons, again.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on July 09, 2009, 12:06:32 AM
Sorry folks, long day in court, followed by 5 hour drive back to town.

I move to Armory and shoot at Cylons, again say "what a wreck!  Somebody needs to repair this before somebody gets hurt in here!"
FYPFY.

Bayraktar!

Berkut

This game really bogged down once we found out that grumbler is a traitor.

0 rows returned