News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Hmmm, that is a good point. I am at a loss. I guess he still has to move 3 spaces though. I can draw 1 card on my turn at least. Although someone could activate me so I could draw two, if you have a XO card.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Do you have to move in a sequential direction? I thought with your movement, you could move to any location (+ the drop card bit if you showed up on colonial one).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 07, 2009, 01:01:46 PM
Do you have to move in a sequential direction? I thought with your movement, you could move to any location (+ the drop card bit if you showed up on colonial one).

yes you can move to any location at once. And Jacob has 10 cards, will correct that

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on July 07, 2009, 01:01:46 PM

I meant the raider has to move 3 locations, ie we still have a little bit of time.

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 01:09:14 PM
I meant the raider has to move 3 locations, ie we still have a little bit of time.

Oh, gotcha.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

People, people! With Starbuck turning out to be the Cylon sympathiser, I'm the only non-Cylon-or-traitor who can draw Engineering cards. Please let me out of the fraking brig, already!

garbon

Now that I think about it, I think that getting Tigh out of sickbay is a priority. Now that we're down two members, we pretty much need all the cards we can get. Thoughts?

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on July 07, 2009, 01:27:59 PM
People, people! With Starbuck turning out to be the Cylon sympathiser, I'm the only non-Cylon-or-traitor who can draw Engineering cards. Please let me out of the fraking brig, already!

If only you could be counted on to actually help out. :(

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on July 07, 2009, 01:28:38 PM
Now that I think about it, I think that getting Tigh out of sickbay is a priority. Now that we're down two members, we pretty much need all the cards we can get. Thoughts?

Yeah, probably true. Nothing else seems that pressing. Until Tamas flips over another card of course.

Freaking grumbler. I knew all along he was going to stab us in the back.

0 rows returned

garbon

Okay, I'm playing Executive Order (1) to strongly suggest to Colonel Tigh that he move out of sickbay. He might even think of picking up an engineering card in the research lab.

So now we're at a standstill until Beebs is able to come around again.

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 01:45:00 PM
Kinda reminds you of the parable of the frog and the scorpion.

I must admit that this is the one card that, now that I look at it, seems introduced for a very specific reason (since it isn't really "canon" to have a human able to resurrect).  Maybe as I play the game more, it will become clear why it was needed, and why it doesn't work the other way (even though the picture on it is of someone who did, in fact, go the other way).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on July 07, 2009, 01:58:02 PM

I must admit that this is the one card that, now that I look at it, seems introduced for a very specific reason (since it isn't really "canon" to have a human able to resurrect).  Maybe as I play the game more, it will become clear why it was needed, and why it doesn't work the other way (even though the picture on it is of someone who did, in fact, go the other way).

Well the game is not speaking strictly of the symphatizer dying and resurrecting. Could might as be in this case that Starbuck if originally human, say, got into love with that blond cylon she was interrogating and fled with him. :P
Don't forget that regardless of wether Starbuck was originally human or cylon, result would be the same, so dont spill your original loyalty.

Martinus

Quote from: grumbler on July 07, 2009, 01:58:02 PM

Well this kinda works like Baltar in canon, no?

garbon

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on July 07, 2009, 02:06:56 PM
Well this kinda works like Baltar in canon, no?
Baltar was just thinking with his dick (and for good reason!) when he semi-sided with the toasters.

Well, at least my board title fits now.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!