News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Martinus

I just hope Captain Lee Adama will step in to correct this injustice being done to an innocent man. :(

JacobL

Whether I want to help or not is irrelevant, I lack the right strength of skills to actually help on any skill checks.

Barrister

Back from 4th of July festivities.  :)

No cards for the toaster.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

SKILL CHECK:

FOR:
Tactical (purple): 2pcs of Launch Scout (1,2)

AGAINST:
Engineering (blue): Repair (1)

TOTAL: 3-1=2

FAILURE

Baltar stays in the Brig.

Latest crisis is:

Barrister

Current player is Baltar, right?

That's a pretty happy card.  I play no cards.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

I thought people in the brig don't draw crisis cards?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 05, 2009, 12:24:21 PM
I thought people in the brig don't draw crisis cards?

:bleeding:

Frack me. Crisis is discarded. Jacob is receiving cards.

garbon

Woo-hoo! And the President looks out for her people.

JacobL

Staying put, for my 1st action use maximum firepower to target the heavy raider, if/when destroyed target the raider.  Waiting on my 2nd action for results.

Tamas

Quote from: JacobL on July 05, 2009, 01:02:13 PM
Staying put, for my 1st action use maximum firepower to target the heavy raider, if/when destroyed target the raider.  Waiting on my 2nd action for results.

Uhm, what 2nd action?

Tamas

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 4

All 4 attacks are wasted trying to take out the Heavy Raider, but it keeps flying.

JacobL

Quote from: Tamas on July 05, 2009, 01:06:08 PM
Quote from: JacobL on July 05, 2009, 01:02:13 PM

Uhm, what 2nd action?
I am not moving at all.

bleh... <_<