News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Indeed and then we decided to fail at least two and the rest we went with everyone pitching in a little here and there which led to failure.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 09:48:47 PM
Indeed and then we decided to fail at least two and the rest we went with everyone pitching in a little here and there which led to failure.

You and I are on the same page.

As for the current crisis - I can throw in 2 cards, but they aren't good.  I'd vote to fail this one.  But if you guys insist I will throw them in.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

We need 9 to pass this one. I can provide some help on it. But I would rather take the morale loss - as failed crisis go, -1 morale is pretty tame.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Fine.

Tamas I won't be sending in any of the cards that I said.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Tamas

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Alright then, the mandatory test idea turns to be a fiasco and decreases humanity's morale to 8.

Tamas

The Heavy Raiders activate and move to Zones 5 and 6.

Calculations on the jump procedure continue.

grumbler will be receiving cards shortly

Tamas

And dont forget that the centurions already on board Galactica advance on their track due to the H. Raider activation!

grumbler

I got my cards, move into Zone 5, and play "Maximum firepower."  I will roll three dice against the raiders and reserve the rest of my rolls pending those results.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

There was a big storm above our heads last night, the lightning bolts disturbed electrical power for a fraction of a second every once in a while which was just enough to reboot my computer. So fearing damage I just turned it off, hence the delay.

Will resolve the attack and post the crisis card from work soon.

Tamas

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on July 03, 2009, 01:19:42 AM
Or not. I have left my pendrive at home.

Photo hosting on Photobucket and mailing appropriate files to a Gmail account would fix this problem.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus