And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on June 30, 2009, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 01:59:01 PM

Not sure what it would mean for me to be both - how hard would it be to change it later? Is it even possible?

You go to Administration (presidental ship) and initiate a skill check to give the President title to an other player. However, the thing which certainly complicates this from your point of view is that Baltar has been made Vice President. It means he is the only one who can be appointed President through this Administration action.

Well that sure as hell isn't an option.

I guess we ditch skill cards then.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 02:04:53 PM

I guess we ditch skill cards then.

Alright write your choices (discards are public so you can post it here)

Berkut

0 rows returned

grumbler

Wait a minute:  after the nuke attack, there are four raiders and no basestars in zone six, right?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

In the meantime, the Basestar fires upon Galactica:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

And misses!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2009, 02:15:58 PM
Wait a minute:  after the nuke attack, there are four raiders and no basestars in zone six, right?

Yes

Berkut

Actually, didn't Lee blow a bunch away as well?

IIRC, there were 7. Lee killed 4, then 3 more spawned, then the nuke killed 3. Shouldn't there be 3 left now?

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 02:19:42 PM

Actually, didn't Lee blow a bunch away as well?

IIRC, there were 7. Lee killed 4, then 3 more spawned, then the nuke killed 3. Shouldn't there be 3 left now?

here is the sequence: +5-1+4-4+3-3=4

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

0 rows returned

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2009, 02:30:01 PM
Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 02:28:18 PM
So who is up?
Roslin to discard from your crisis, and then to move.

Having to wait for her all the time was half the reason I was forced to ask for her resignation.

The other half was that the "Presidency" thing was going to her head, making her lippy and taking time away from her duties at home.

0 rows returned

garbon

I'm discarding Consolidate Powers (1) and (2).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 02:31:33 PM
Having to wait for her all the time was half the reason I was forced to ask for her resignation.

The other half was that the "Presidency" thing was going to her head, making her lippy and taking time away from her duties at home.
I suppose you are gonna bitch because she hasn't baked any cookies in all of this time?  :P

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 02:31:33 PM

I keep my own chambers. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.