News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I am not playing any cards, obviously. I am innocent.

Tamas

ok only one to declare now is garbon, I think I havent heard from him

garbon

What did the Admiral decide to play? Like I said before, I'd rather keep onto my card if enough other cards have been played.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 03:36:17 PM
What did the Admiral decide to play? Like I said before, I'd rather keep onto my card if enough other cards have been played.

Quote from: Admiral Berkut
I can come in with plenty of help if needed. I will wait and see what others do before I drop big cards on it though.

Namely Marty, although I expect he will pass, since he isn't actually a Cylon...

So far it's me with 2 cards, and g with one.  Jacob and Marty have passed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Martinus

I don't know whether I should feel flattered for being so overestimated or distressed at this massive waste of resources on victimizing an innocent man.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 04:00:18 PM
So we can resolve then?

Yep!

Gonna get together the resolution and the crisis. A minute or two.

Tamas

SKILL CHECK:

Apparently there was a mixup with his notes so grumbler is not playing his card.
The tally:
FOR:
green: 3pcs. of Executive order (2, 2, 1), Declare Emergency (3)
purple: Stragetic Planning 4)

AGAINST:
red: maximum firepower (3)

TOTAL: 12-3=9

Baltar goes to the Brig!

Being busy with politics and security, the commanding staff is a bit catched off-guard when Mr. Gaeta's voice is heard on the radio:

"MULTIPLE DRAEDUS CONTACTS! ONE CYLON BASESTAR AND MULTIPLE CYLON RAIDERS BEARING ZONE 6!"

Tamas

Okay so, you can see the current map situation on that card since before it map was empty.

grumbler's hand is on its way.

Barrister

Aw hell.

So this isn't a skill check?  It just activates a hell of a lot of cylons instead?

Martinus

Barrister

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 04:30:01 PM
Aw hell.

So this isn't a skill check?  It just activates a hell of a lot of cylons instead?

Yep.