News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

France objects to Waterloo euro coin

Started by Archy, March 12, 2015, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 13, 2015, 07:44:51 PM
The 670th anniversary of the battle of Neville's Cross comes up next year too  :cool:

You should send a card to Alex Salmond
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 13, 2015, 06:32:17 PM
It could be a beautiful endless trolling operation :blush:

'This year we're celebrating the 427th anniversary of God smiting the Armada! Next year the 363rd anniversary of the Battle of the Gabbard! :o :lol:

You guys have the unfair advantage of being on the winning side of virtually every European War.  It could go on and on
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 13, 2015, 07:44:51 PM
The 670th anniversary of the battle of Neville's Cross comes up next year too  :cool:

The problem with Scotland is that it is full of Scots.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy