News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The weaker sex

Started by Martinus, March 05, 2015, 12:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 06, 2015, 04:31:38 PM
There was a period in time (I'm thinking 6th/7th grade) where my own friend group gave me a lot of shit for the opposite reason, since I'd skipped 2nd grade and was a year younger.

And rightfully so, goody-goody.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valmy

Basically anything and everything will get you shit on in school.  Yes I am aware  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2015, 04:32:58 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 06, 2015, 04:31:38 PM
There was a period in time (I'm thinking 6th/7th grade) where my own friend group gave me a lot of shit for the opposite reason, since I'd skipped 2nd grade and was a year younger.

And rightfully so, goody-goody.
OK, Martinus.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2015, 11:39:35 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 06, 2015, 11:38:44 AM
Our district doesn't even offer all-day Kindergarten.  You do either mornings or afternoons each day.

Freedom!

I remember my elementary school doing only half-days for kindergarten back in the day

Barrister

I would so pay $420 per month for all-day kindergarten.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on March 06, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

:yes: Sometimes you just want to be pampered.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on March 06, 2015, 06:09:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 06, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

:yes: Sometimes you just want to be pampered.
:lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!