The Mullet Survey

Started by Admiral Yi, February 27, 2015, 05:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durka

Yes, I've had a mullet.
9 (20%)
Never
34 (75.6%)
I'm proudly sporting a mullet right now!
0 (0%)
The Jaron option is best.
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Tonitrus

Being from Seattle and the grunge generation, it was a party all around.

Duque de Bragança

I'm not from the US or Germany, nor an '80s football or hockey player, so never.

HVC

I had one for a little while growing up. Bowl cut too.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: HVC on February 27, 2015, 07:56:12 PM

That and a girl's name to boot.  :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 27, 2015, 07:15:24 PM

:lol: I believe it was the summer of 1989 that I had achieved Terminal Mullet Velocity.  It was gorgeous. I actually had mullets within mullets in the back, lapping upon one another like the tide.  It was like an infinite mullet.  You stared long enough, you could see Billy Ray Cyrus.

Ed Anger

Never had a mullet.

I do miss my Pacer a bit though now.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 27, 2015, 09:07:34 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 27, 2015, 07:56:12 PM

That and a girl's name to boot.  :(
Most went the Hilarious route, rather than Hilary. Except for the damn substitute teachers :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 27, 2015, 10:00:32 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on February 27, 2015, 07:15:24 PM

:lol: I believe it was the summer of 1989 that I had achieved Terminal Mullet Velocity.  It was gorgeous. I actually had mullets within mullets in the back, lapping upon one another like the tide.  It was like an infinite mullet.  You stared long enough, you could see Billy Ray Cyrus.

I thought you were black, so jerry curl would be your thing.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I'd have gone full Soul Glo.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

I my hairstyle has always been pretty similar to Keanu here:

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/76/42/53914276/photos/Long-Hairstyles-For-Men/longhair2.png

Is that technically a mullet?

Sheilbh

No.

Though it is an interesting choice.
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I've never had a mullet. My German brother in law had one, though, and wore it into the 20000s, together with his mustache.

Something along these lines:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Martinus

Nope. The fashion has, graciously, died out by the time I was of age, but probably would have never grown it. I just hate having long hair.