The Mullet Survey

Started by Admiral Yi, February 27, 2015, 05:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durka

Yes, I've had a mullet.
9 (20%)
Never
34 (75.6%)
I'm proudly sporting a mullet right now!
0 (0%)
The Jaron option is best.
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on February 28, 2015, 03:00:25 AM
Nope. The fashion has, graciously, died out by the time I was of age, but probably would have never grown it. I just hate having long hair.
Yeah I've always hated long hair. I was also wise enough to avoid curtains :bleeding: :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

I just look stupid with short hair. My head is too big.

I dread the time I start to bald.

Martinus

Well I don't look good in very short (eg buzz cut) hair either. But short-to-medium and wave-y is the look I can live with.

Norgy

I didn't sport a real mullet. I did have long hair in junior high, though. I thought I was: a rocker.  :Embarrass:

Josquius

Never intentionally. Maybe a little when I've been due for a haircut.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

This reminds me, 1st March, 'official' start of spring, so Haircut Day.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Capetan Mihali

No, for better or worse, my hair grows up and out rather than long per se.  I get kind of a Judeo-Morrissey hairdo if I let it go too long these days.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 01, 2015, 09:58:47 AMJudeo-Morrissey

Careful with those kinds of loaded terms, Cap.

DontSayBanana

I had long hair between 2003 and 2005, but never a mullet.
Experience bij!

Sophie Scholl

I topped out at the bowl cut/helmet when I was a kid.  I never hopped aboard the mullet express, nor the rat tail run.  All the more impressive for growing up in a fairly  rural community.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

My brother and I both had rat tails at one point too. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Norgy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 01, 2015, 04:31:59 PM
I topped out at the bowl cut/helmet when I was a kid.  I never hopped aboard the mullet express, nor the rat tail run.  All the more impressive for growing up in a fairly  rural community.

Heh. I used to get my hair cut at some old school barber's where my granny lived. He was big on highlights and rat tails during the 80s. Must be the rural thing.  :lol: