Pediatrician Refuses To Care For Baby With Lesbian Mothers In Michigan

Started by Martinus, February 19, 2015, 11:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 19, 2015, 12:41:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2015, 12:33:07 PM
Says the Three White Men.

I'm as white as Grab On.

You're not fooling anybody, Scrooge McWarbucks.  Save it for the quarterly earnings conference call.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on February 19, 2015, 12:43:36 PM
Quote from: Berkut on February 19, 2015, 12:35:17 PM
Do you even know how racist YOU come across?

You do realize that you are a white man as well...right? Are you some special white man that can see what us other white men cannot? What about your whiteness is so different from ours that makes you the race expert?

He's taking the Black Irish thing way too seriously.  Also I think his race-baiting is at least a partial troll.

I used to think it was kind of a little fun sort of trolling, but I am not so sure anymore. He really is kind of nuts about it - like Raz level of incoherence...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on February 19, 2015, 11:15:12 AM
QuotePediatrician Refuses To Care For Baby With Lesbian Mothers In Michigan

The Huffington Post  |  By Ed Mazza

A lesbian couple in Michigan says a pediatrician has refused to care for their infant because of their sexual orientation.

Ok, I can get you can be a homophobic asshole and hate gay people because your dumbfuck religion tells you so. But given that we have a few people here who profess belief in God - could you explain to me how something like that is even remotely within the confines of acceptable behaviour under any moral system known to man?

Freedom. The same freedoms which guarantee your right to be gay and talk all the shit you want.
This doctor cannot have a relationship with this patient.
If somebody is a juddenphobic and does not want to my doctor, i prefer he tells me up front and I am free to get a different doctor.
I definitively do not want an asshole antisemite being the doctor of my family.
Just my two cents.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on February 19, 2015, 12:43:08 PM
Not at all, I talk about race myself.

I just talk about other things as well, and don't use any possible conversation touching on any social issue as a launching pad to start ranting about how everyone but myself is RACIST!

I don't actually think you are racist, but your single focus on accusing everyone not yourself of being racist over and over and over and over again is definitely turning you into some sort of weird caricature.

Dude, you totally skipped my references to sexism in all that.

And after 10 years of bullshit, Languish is all about caricature.  This forum's been dead since the 2004 election, just nobody's decided to lay down yet.

QuoteNo, you don't in fact. I don't even think you would recognize "real" if some cracker beat you to death with it.

My reality has been a hell of a lot more real than your suburban Limousine Libertarian ass.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on February 19, 2015, 12:47:18 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 19, 2015, 12:43:36 PM
He's taking the Black Irish thing way too seriously.  Also I think his race-baiting is at least a partial troll.

I used to think it was kind of a little fun sort of trolling, but I am not so sure anymore. He really is kind of nuts about it - like Raz level of incoherence...

Oh, it's fun alright.   :P

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2015, 01:04:55 PM
My reality has been a hell of a lot more real than your suburban Limousine Libertarian ass.

No, not really.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

And after 10 years of bullshit, Languish is all about caricature.  This forum's been dead since the 2004 election, just nobody's decided to lay down yet.

Meh.  All forums are like that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2015, 11:57:48 AM
Quote from: Valmy on February 19, 2015, 11:48:45 AM
It is just mind bogglingly stupid that pro-lifers have chosen Planned Parenthood as their bête-noire.  They should be working with Planned Parenthood in a fight to reduce the number of abortions.  I mean only the insane would be both against contraception and family planning AND abortion.  I mean that is so idiotic one would think their policy is to undermine society.

And that's the thing about the "pro-life" movement:  oh, they're worried about saving babies, alright--as long as they're the white right babies.  But it's far more important to conservatives to block contraception and family planning, because that keeps the blacks poor right where they belong:  poor.

It's not about undermining society, it's about maintaining the society they want.

You have become a fucking cummunist, man.
The pro-life movement does not look at the skin color of the babies. You are just repeating the pro-choice propaganda without unsing one of your rare neurons to process the information.

Go and watch the fake news that Jon Stewart pukes out and keep living in your ivory tower/glass bubble.

Siege

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz is a real American hero.
Nobody has ever had that much influence by saying lies and twisting the truth.

Valmy

Is that really pro-choice propaganda?  Huh.  I figured CdM came up with that one himself.  I have heard the opposite, that pro-choicers want to murder black babies but then I live in Texas so I tend to miss the other side's propaganda.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on February 19, 2015, 01:25:17 PM
Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz is a real American hero.
Nobody has ever had that much influence by saying lies and twisting the truth.

He is a comedian, not Joseph Goebbels.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on February 19, 2015, 01:06:39 PM

No, not really.

Yeah, I totally forgot how many years you were knee-deep in the black inner city community.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2015, 01:32:48 PM
Yeah, I totally forgot how many years you were knee-deep in the black inner city community.

Why does everybody neglect the rural black community?  Farmers need love to.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on February 19, 2015, 01:34:13 PM
Why does everybody neglect the rural black community?  Farmers need love to.

Probably because of allergies.

Fate

This doctor is an idiot. You don't need a reason to refuse to take on a new patient. She could have just simply said "I can't see your daughter", gave a referral, and left it at that. Stating it was because the parents are lesbians just leaves you open to needless attention, and now the national media is going to shine a spotlight on this woman for her lack of common sense.