Shootings at debate with cartoonist in Copenhagen

Started by Liep, February 14, 2015, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

I've been following this on the news, it's getting a lot of coverage. Good luck there Danes in dealing with this, it's scary and dangerous.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I'm at work right now watching the police briefing. This is terrible.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

KRonn

Sorry to hear this going on there Liep, and the loss of life. It's sad and tough going through these attacks.   :(

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 14, 2015, 08:13:26 PM
Everything will be fine as long as you go about your normal daily routine.

Well that was sort of my plan. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on February 14, 2015, 08:12:16 PM
More shootings, this time at a synagogue in the central part of town. Two policemen hit and one person is shot in the head.

Fuck.

That's where my parents got married.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Sorry to hear about that, it's terrible when it happens :(

My deepest condolances to all the families of the victims :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Quote from: Liep on February 14, 2015, 10:04:23 PM
Civilian shot at synagogue is now dead. :(

Wtf. There was also a shooting at a synagogue? I missed that.

Isn't it interesting how muslim terrorists always go for killing some Jews, no matter who they are actually targetting and for what offense?

Martinus

The Brain

I'm getting a wee bit tired of this Muslim business.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

At least they got the bastard. I hope they never release his name so he can rot under ground in total obscurity.