Main Menu

Languishtahs that annoy you the most?

Started by Siege, February 10, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on February 10, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 10, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

I am becoming annoyed by a few languistahs brotha over here.

People who start inane threads.  :whistle:

People in glass houses...

Tamas

Quote from: Jaron on February 10, 2015, 10:34:17 PM
I didn't make the list?

Your reign here is long over, like the gunslinger who rode away to the sunset, you have left this forum on its own.

DontSayBanana

10: Siege ragging on Neil and completely failing to recognize how similar they sound to each other.
9: Siege acting like he's the One True Conservative.
8: Siege saying "too fat, too old."  That joke needs to come off life support, dude- even Cal's mostly retired Needs ImplantsTM.
7: Siege playing the Internet Tough Guy.
6: Siege acting like we should take crackpots seriously just because they're published.
5: Siege getting shitfaced and posting cliched "I love you, man" crap.
4: Siege acting like the current Republican ideal of "small government" will benefit anybody other than the legislators and the contractors they hire.
3: Siege insisting Obama is a Muslim.
2: Nearly everything else Siege posts.
and #1: Siege making retarded lists.
Experience bij!

grumbler

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 11, 2015, 06:04:00 AM
10: Siege ragging on Neil and completely failing to recognize how similar they sound to each other.
8: Siege saying "too fat, too old."  That joke needs to come off life support, dude- even Cal's mostly retired Needs ImplantsTM.
6: Siege acting like we should take crackpots seriously just because they're published.
4: Siege acting like the current Republican ideal of "small government" will benefit anybody other than the legislators and the contractors they hire.

That's what is so great about the Siege schtick; it's multi-faceted.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Gups

Quote from: grumbler on February 11, 2015, 07:15:48 AM

While also somehow one-dimensional.

viper37

Quote from: Monoriu on February 11, 2015, 01:13:20 AM
Quote from: viper37 on February 11, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Quote from: PDH on February 10, 2015, 08:04:33 PM
I will be happy to meet anyone here and have a drink with him.  But I will not pay for his drink under any circumstances. 
Would you pay for the plane ticket?  I'm just a poor overtaxed Canadian :(

If the "Mono" you meet agree to pay for any of your stuff, he must be a fake. 
That's your best defense against identity theft! :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Berkut

The only person I would not want to have a drink with from Languish is Languish Martinus.

Lucky for me, real life Marty is pretty great, and I've had several drinks with him, and would jump at the chance to do so again.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

mongers

No doubt Brian would say some of you get on his goat.

Which is clearly Not the done thing.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Well, I got a honorable mention in Siege's list. That's nice, but I will try harder.

Personally I like it here. Full of interesting people, both in the regular and Chinese curse meaning of the word.

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on February 10, 2015, 08:04:33 PM
Maybe 2015 will be the year I finally visit all your houses and drink your apéritifs and digestifs.

:cheers:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on February 11, 2015, 10:36:27 AM
The only person I would not want to have a drink with from Languish is Languish Martinus.

Lucky for me, real life Marty is pretty great, and I've had several drinks with him, and would jump at the chance to do so again.

The only thing I have to go by is Languish Marti.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 11, 2015, 11:14:04 AM
Quote from: Berkut on February 11, 2015, 10:36:27 AM

The only thing I have to go by is Languish Marti.

Well and opinions of various posters on real life Marti.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Grumbler, I am getting fucking tired of you fucking accusing me every fucking time that I have a fucking sticht, when I didn't even fucking new what the fuck is an sticht and I had to fucking look that shit up in fucking google. You, mothefucker, are basicly fucking accusing me of being a fucking fake, that I don't fucking believe in the fucking shit that I fucking post in this fucking place. I ain't no fucking troll. That's the fucking kind of fucking shit that you do. So fuck you, you fucking bitch. Go and get a fucking life and fucking leave me the fuck alone.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Agelastus

Quote from: Siege on February 11, 2015, 12:30:21 PM

Grumbler, I am getting fucking tired of you fucking accusing me every fucking time that I have a fucking sticht, when I didn't even fucking new what the fuck is an sticht and I had to fucking look that shit up in fucking google. You, mothefucker, are basicly fucking accusing me of being a fucking fake, that I don't fucking believe in the fucking shit that I fucking post over here. I ain't no fucking troll. That's the fucking kind of fucking shit that you do. So fuck you, you fucking bitch. Go and get a fucking life and fucking leave me the fuck alone.

Damn, you fell for Grumbler's schtick.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."