News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishtahs that annoy you the most?

Started by Siege, February 10, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 10, 2015, 07:43:04 PM
For me Cider is more of a summer drink to have on a lazy hot afternoon.

Berliner Weisse :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Hey that reminds me, I think Marty is still blocking me on Facebook. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Monoriu on February 10, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
Quote from: dps on February 10, 2015, 09:01:26 PM

Same here.  Heck, I'd even buy a round.

I will be happy to meet anyone here and have a drink with him.  But I will not pay for his drink under any circumstances.

Or reveal his existence to your wife.  :P

Where would you tell her you're going anyway?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Monoriu

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 10, 2015, 11:03:30 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on February 10, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
Quote from: dps on February 10, 2015, 09:01:26 PM

Same here.  Heck, I'd even buy a round.

I will be happy to meet anyone here and have a drink with him.  But I will not pay for his drink under any circumstances.

Or reveal his existence to your wife.  :P

Where would you tell her you're going anyway?

bmolsson - I went to an otaku mall.
Jacob - I had lunch with colleagues.
eladesor (some lurker who left years ago) - I had dinner with colleagues.

Ideologue

I'm a lot more left and authoritarian than Raz.  Raz just enjoys razzing people, and that's easier with conservatives.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

On one hand, I'm near the bottom of the list. On the other hand, no explanation is needed which I take as a good thing :)

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on February 10, 2015, 04:36:06 PM
I am a delicate flower, and easily hurt by cruel internet words.
I always pictured you that way.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on February 10, 2015, 11:17:21 PM
I'm a lot more left and authoritarian than Raz.  Raz just enjoys razzing people, and that's easier with conservatives.

It's all I can do!  It's not like Jones people.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 10, 2015, 06:47:38 PM
I really like a glass of Port now and then to finish a day. 
never developped a taste for the thing myself.  Then again, I only tried to cheap 10 years old stuff.  Had it been a 20-40 years Port, might have been different.  The first time, someone told me I should drink this with blue cheese.  Ouach.  Second time, tried it alone, still not good to me, way to sweet.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: PDH on February 10, 2015, 08:04:33 PM
Would you pay for the plane ticket?  I'm just a poor overtaxed Canadian :(

Monoriu

Quote from: viper37 on February 11, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Quote from: PDH on February 10, 2015, 08:04:33 PM
Would you pay for the plane ticket?  I'm just a poor overtaxed Canadian :(

If the "Mono" you meet agree to pay for any of your stuff, he must be a fake.