Are Republicans really nasty bad losers on all things?

Started by Martinus, February 10, 2015, 01:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 04:01:02 PM
I like that Alabama's first legally married gay couples are black lesbians. History is one ironic bitch. :D

Yeah, but they can still be murdered with a good chance of never receiving justice, so there's still that catch.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on February 10, 2015, 01:57:26 PM
I think it's more like Russia is an enemy we're really prefer not to have.  It does seem FDR really liked Stalin for some strange reason though.

Actually, US presidents have this nasty habit of considering Russians as Europeans, treating them accordingly and expecting the same result.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2015, 04:15:10 PM
Quote from: Caliga on February 10, 2015, 01:57:26 PM
I think it's more like Russia is an enemy we're really prefer not to have.  It does seem FDR really liked Stalin for some strange reason though.

Actually, US presidents have this nasty habit of considering Russians as Europeans, treating them accordingly and expecting the same result.

Yeah, it's as if Poles are always Cassandras telling the rest of the West that Russians are really animals.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 03:50:32 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 10, 2015, 03:49:30 PM
Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 11:48:52 AM
My knowledge about these things is taken from TES, who is a practicing US lawyer. So I would value his knowledge of US law to that of grumbler or in fact pretty much everyone on this board except for Joan and AmScip.

:glare:
I keep confusing you with Sheilbh. :hug:

Is there a diff?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Siege

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on February 10, 2015, 03:48:05 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 10, 2015, 01:26:26 PM
Gays are only 1.5% of the population.
Even if this were true, you're more likely to meet a gay person than a current member of the military.  Their percentage is down to less than 1%.  Since there's so few of them, maybe they should be discriminated against?  What do you think?

This happesns all the time.
I could not go to Walmart in uniform back in WA without getting dirty (but scared) looks from the usual suspects.
The worsts looks I ever got was back in DC during the 2009 Zerobama inauguration.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 10, 2015, 09:33:58 AM
Damn.  Yeah, nasty as well.  Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers are our leaders.

Whoa, 90's reference.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Siegey, am I liberal?  I love the Jews and Israel but I also love the gays.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 11:48:52 AM
My knowledge about these things is taken from TES, who is a practicing US lawyer. So I would value his knowledge of US law to that of grumbler or in fact pretty much everyone on this board except for Joan and AmScip.

Well, good for you. Congratulations on finally admitting that you are  a sheep who just blindly follows something called a TES.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on February 10, 2015, 04:27:45 PM
The worsts looks I ever got was back in DC during the 2009 Zerobama inauguration.

Yeah, when the Assiege meets the Zerobama, bad looks are going to be exchanged.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2015, 07:14:05 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 10, 2015, 07:09:52 PM
something called a TES.

That's not a very nice way to refer to a former poster.
I have no idea what the TES referred to is.  The Elder Scrolls?  I don't remember a poster who called him/herself "TES," so couldn't have been calling a such a "former poster" anything insulting.

Bayraktar!