And we're back!

Main Menu

Sex and Business in China

Started by Jacob, February 05, 2015, 01:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

People, people...

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 06, 2015, 03:01:37 PM
Some argue using the 2nd bomb on Nagasnaki was overkill.

Josquius

It's not slang :lol:
It may be a Japanese term unfamiliar to those who don't know much about Japan but that doesn't make it slang.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 06, 2015, 03:22:50 PM
Chinglish, Konglish, Japlish, it doesn't matter how common it is in every day use in that country it's still slang Tyr, and it's beyond unreasonable to expect anlgophones who haven't lived in that country to know it.

... but what if it appears in a poorly animated grainy black and white gif?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2015, 03:26:14 PM
Okay under that description, I think I would just feel sleazy. -_-

Which is kind of the point, I believe.

Malthus

The hostess club sounds like the most depressing thing ever.  :(

Girls paid to be nice to you, in the company of your fellow salarymen, with your company picking up the tab? Ugh.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on February 06, 2015, 04:22:26 PM

Girls paid to be nice to you, in the company of your fellow salarymen, with your company picking up the tab? Ugh.

:huh: Auschwitz?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: The Brain on February 06, 2015, 04:36:57 PM

:huh: Auschwitz?

Naw, I don't think they had girls paid to be nice to you there.  :hmm:

Maybe they did, if you were Swedish.  :) And had the same tastes as Ide.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Wow ok Swedes taking sex vacations to Auschwitz does sound like the most depressing thing ever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2015, 04:58:48 PM
Wow ok Swedes taking sex vacations to Auschwitz does sound like the most depressing thing ever.

Paid for in ball bearings.  :(

CountDeMoney

Camerus

Only slightly less depressing than not getting laid at all.  ;)

Monoriu

There used to be a lot of these hostess clubs in HK in the 80s and 90s.  We called them "places where gold is burnt".  They charge astronomical prices because the expenses are paid for by big companies.  That's where the big business deals were made. 

But that is largely a thing of the past.  People now go to China and Macau for these.