News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

French regional elections

Started by Duque de Bragança, December 06, 2015, 03:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on December 14, 2015, 07:48:23 AM
IIRC French regions are pretty powerless so whoever rules them is not really in a position to implement anything groundbreaking. As Duque said, they can't even produce their own legislation and are basically a management instrument, not really something very ideological.

In that case it seems weird there would be elections.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on December 14, 2015, 08:21:08 AM
IIRC French regions are pretty powerless so whoever rules them is not really in a position to implement anything groundbreaking. As Duque said, they can't even produce their own legislation and are basically a management instrument, not really something very ideological.

Don't you even elect your state comptroller? Hardly a political position either.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on December 14, 2015, 08:45:37 AM
Don't you even elect your state comptroller? Hardly a political position either.

Yes indeed. Hey what have I said about all of those elections in the past? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

We have elections for county dogcatcher.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on December 14, 2015, 08:21:08 AM

Your anti-Girondin bias has shown itself again!