Poland protests: Thousands march against Law and Justice party

Started by Martinus, December 12, 2015, 03:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

They just don't want a law and justice party.  Hard to disagree.  Law and justice are nice but kind of square as a party theme.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on December 12, 2015, 03:55:34 PM
Around 50,000 people marched through the streets of Warsaw, with some chanting "Duda must go", according to AP.

Who knew there were so many hard core Mets fans in Warsaw?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Crazy_Ivan80

vote better next time seems to be the better mindset here. Then you won't have to protest a government you don't like.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 14, 2015, 02:11:28 PM
They just don't want a law and justice party.  Hard to disagree.  Law and justice are nice but kind of square as a party theme.

Law & Order though, that is a hot theme. Get a life size Ice T cardboard cut out.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.