News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Are you a psychopath?

Started by Caliga, January 04, 2015, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

According to the quiz linked in the thread, are you a psychopath?

No psychopathic tendencies
26 (86.7%)
Moderate to minor psychopathic tendencies
2 (6.7%)
Strong psychopathic tendencies
1 (3.3%)
All work and no play makes Jaron a dull boy
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 04, 2015, 11:08:51 PM
I scored a 0.

Well I know you don't have people calling you charming. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

8.  One more example of social prejudice against people with criminal convictions.  Though at least I'm not a psychopath.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ideologue on January 04, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
8.  One more example of social prejudice against people with criminal convictions.  Though at least I'm not a psychopath.

Shouldnt you have gotten a 1 or at most a 2 if you are going with the criminal convictions excuse. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on January 04, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
5. Cdm will be disappointed.

That test seemed easy enough to manipulate, even for a sociopath like yourself.

CountDeMoney

QuoteCommon Myth: While many people believe that psychopathy is more prevalent among CEOs and Wall Street bankers, this is a myth not supported by any research. While on the surface it may seem that many of the symptoms and traits of psychopathy might lend themselves to positions of greater power, the two are not synonymous.

Now that's some bullshit right there.

Drakken

Anyone who can label himself or herself as a psychopath is by definition excluded from being one.

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on January 04, 2015, 11:07:56 PM
:hmm: Apparently, psychopaths are supposed to be good at turning on the charm to conceal themselves, but not so good at figuring out how to answer questions with obviously good and bad answers.

Yeah, odd that highly manipulative people should fail see through those question. 

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Agelastus

Judging by the above, the most common Languish score.

I is...average. :(
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

dps

Martinus

Wouldn't a psychopath lie on a test like this?  :hmm:

I scored 6, but some of the questions where I answered "this describes me somewhat" could have been "it's not me at all" (for example, when things go wrong, I sometimes panic and point fingers but when I calm down I can take the blame and usually worry and feel guilty about it for weeks after).

Martinus

Quote from: Ideologue on January 04, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
8.  One more example of social prejudice against people with criminal convictions. 

If there is one fully justified social prejudice, it's probably the one against people with criminal convictions.  :lol:

Ideologue

You break one guy's fucking nose... and drive drunk two, three hundred times...  Look, I learned my lesson.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Richard Hakluyt

Only 2.

I think there would have been a few "somewhat"s when I was younger, maybe take the score to 6 or so.