News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Are you a psychopath?

Started by Caliga, January 04, 2015, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

According to the quiz linked in the thread, are you a psychopath?

No psychopathic tendencies
26 (86.7%)
Moderate to minor psychopathic tendencies
2 (6.7%)
Strong psychopathic tendencies
1 (3.3%)
All work and no play makes Jaron a dull boy
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Caliga

http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/psychopathy-quiz.cgi

I got a score of 6, so not a psychopath.  I usually score higher on quizzes like this.  :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on January 04, 2015, 10:45:29 PM
A whopping 2

Me too. :hug:

Also, I liked this blurb that seemed tailored for Seeds.

QuoteCommon Myth: While many people believe that psychopathy is more prevalent among CEOs and Wall Street bankers, this is a myth not supported by any research. While on the surface it may seem that many of the symptoms and traits of psychopathy might lend themselves to positions of greater power, the two are not synonymous.

One of the problems is that psychopaths tend to be pretty quickly "outed" for their antisocial behaviors, because the charm is purely superficial and easily detected over time with greater exposure to the psychopath.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

mongers

I refuse to take the test, as my time if far more valuable than any of you sad cases.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Quote from: mongers on January 04, 2015, 10:51:29 PM
I refuse to take the test, as my time if far more valuable than any of you sad cases.   :P
Don't anger me.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: mongers on January 04, 2015, 10:51:29 PM

We all post on languish, sir. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

MadBurgerMaker

3 whole points.

QuoteCongratulations for not being a psychopath today!

:D

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

alfred russel

5. Cdm will be disappointed.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

:hmm: Apparently, psychopaths are supposed to be good at turning on the charm to conceal themselves, but not so good at figuring out how to answer questions with obviously good and bad answers.