Main Menu

So, what happened to ebola?

Started by Martinus, January 03, 2015, 04:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on January 05, 2015, 01:40:50 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 05, 2015, 01:36:01 PM
And what relevance did this have to your post? :unsure:

Why so obtuse garbo?  People tend to forget that Canada produces much besides oil and hockey players, so we like to toot our own horn about stuff like this. :)

Sad.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on January 05, 2015, 01:36:01 PM
And what relevance did this have to your post? :unsure:

Starting the New Year off with the same old Grab On routine.  Excellent.

garbon

Yeah, I was the only person who asked that question of you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

I went to a hockey (developed in Canada) game last Saturday :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I like Don Cherry (developed in Canada)

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2015, 12:30:51 PM
Put it this way- if the vaccine was developed in the US, I wouldn't feel the need to mention that every time I brought it up.  :P

Weird.  Every time I talk on the telephone I say 'hello, thanks for using this American invented form of communication'.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on January 06, 2015, 04:28:46 PM
Put it this way- if the vaccine was developed in the US, I wouldn't feel the need to mention that every time I brought it up.  :P

Weird.  Every time I talk on the telephone I say 'hello thank for using this American invented form of communication'.

As well you should.  Remind people we didn't *just* invent torture and racism.  We developed some good stuff as well.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Weird.  Every time I talk on the telephone I say 'hello, thanks for using this American invented form of communication'.

Also, we invented the missionary position.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Every time I talk on the telephone I say 'hello, thanks for using this American invented form of communication'.

sbr just deleted it halfway though your sentence and emailed you back, asking you what you want.

Norgy

Did Martinus cure ebola, or have I missed something? Something about Canada?