Japan Ripe for Conquest

Started by Habbaku, June 14, 2009, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2009, 09:57:50 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 16, 2009, 09:33:29 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2009, 12:26:12 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 15, 2009, 12:02:22 PM
I don't think this is a "sizable" portion of Japanese men. just a few scrawny Otaku who have a bit of fashion sense. I used to see guys like that in Gay clubs... they didn't mate, just hung out, often pleasant to talk to. Adolescence there is lasting longer and longer than even in North America. 30 is the new 14.
Then again, we're seeing the same sort of thing here.  Look at black people, for example.  Isn't gangsta culture nothing but a protracted adolescence, where you're never responsible for anything?

We gays have it too.
Naturally, but that's a mental disorder, not a cultural phenomenon.
:lol: You are such a retard. No, for gays, it is entirely cultural and has everything to do with not having to worry about kids but having to worry about looking young.

garbon

Of course, you're an idiot, Marty, as not all gays are like you. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on June 16, 2009, 09:59:47 AM
I don't think this is a "sizable" portion of Japanese men. just a few scrawny Otaku who have a bit of fashion sense. I used to see guys like that in Gay clubs... they didn't mate, just hung out, often pleasant to talk to. Adolescence there is lasting longer and longer than even in North America. 30 is the new 14.
Then again, we're seeing the same sort of thing here.  Look at black people, for example.  Isn't gangsta culture nothing but a protracted adolescence, where you're never responsible for anything?

We gays have it too.
:lol: You are such a retard. No, for gays, it is entirely cultural and has everything to do with not having to worry about kids but having to worry about looking young.
Maybe, but what I meant is that homosexuality is a mental disorder, whereas gangsta culture or Asian infantalization is a cultural phenomenon that affects sane people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2009, 10:03:15 AM

We gays have it too.
Maybe, but what I meant is that homosexuality is a mental disorder, whereas gangsta culture or Asian infantalization is a cultural phenomenon that affects sane people.

I think those last two also affect insane people as indiscriminately as they do the sane.
:p

Neil

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 16, 2009, 11:21:18 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2009, 10:03:15 AM

We gays have it too.

I think those last two also affect insane people as indiscriminately as they do the sane.
That's true.  But homosexuality affects exclusively insane people, because being homosexual is, by definition, insanity.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.