News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Japan Ripe for Conquest

Started by Habbaku, June 14, 2009, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 15, 2009, 04:36:30 AM
QuoteTypically, "herbivore men" are in their 20s and 30s, and believe that friendship without sex can exist between men and women, Fukasawa said.

OK, all the posters and whatnot I can accept.  The girl pillows are creepy.  But what freaks me out the most about that picture is the second guy from the left who is groping the area on the girl pillow where her breast would be.  Except it's a standard pillow shape, and doesn't have breasts at all.  I mean, if it was somehow curvy like a woman, at least I could understand the concept, but...

Creepy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Then again, can you really blame the Japanese men for falling for these handdrawn girls?  After all, Asian girls aren't particularily attractive.  Instead, they fall for these idealized white girls.  Everybody loves white people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2009, 08:02:28 AM
OK, all the posters and whatnot I can accept.  The girl pillows are creepy.  But what freaks me out the most about that picture is the second guy from the left who is groping the area on the girl pillow where her breast would be.  Except it's a standard pillow shape, and doesn't have breasts at all.  I mean, if it was somehow curvy like a woman, at least I could understand the concept, but...

Creepy.

Valmy

Is there some sort of Japanese Woman shortage or something?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2009, 11:08:41 AM
Is there some sort of Japanese Woman shortage or something?

Internet standards are bad enough - imagine trying to look like anime characters. For one, it isn't physically possible.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Creepy.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on June 15, 2009, 11:12:53 AM
Internet standards are bad enough - imagine trying to look like anime characters. For one, it isn't physically possible.

But why the hell would any sane person want to look like an anime character?

That is sort of like fantasizing about a Simpsons character.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2009, 11:14:36 AM
Quote from: Malthus on June 15, 2009, 11:12:53 AM

But why the hell would any sane person want to look like an anime character?

That is sort of like fantasizing about a Simpsons character.

Since when have fetishes ever been particularly sane?  :lol:

Thing is, it seems a sizable proportion of Japanese men are into this fetish.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on June 15, 2009, 11:16:14 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2009, 11:14:36 AMThat is sort of like fantasizing about a Simpsons character.

NSFW:
http://imgur.com/717L.jpg

No way on earth am I clicking that link.  :lol:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Malthus on June 15, 2009, 11:18:49 AM
No way on earth am I clicking that link.  :lol:

It's pretty funny actually, but not sfw.

Neil

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 15, 2009, 09:50:24 AM

Creepy.

That's a whole different flavour of creepy.