NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: derspiess on August 11, 2015, 01:12:47 PM
He has a great name, though: Ikemefuna Enemkpali.  Straight outta Key & Peele.

If Al Davis were still alive, the Raiders would pick him up.

MadBurgerMaker

Not fast enough and can't throw a football 60 yards from his knees.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2015, 01:06:23 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 11, 2015, 01:03:47 PM
Geno Smith is out 6-10 weeks because a team mate broke his jaw.
Some nobody LB who was instantly cut.

That's not how you make the team, sucker-punching the starting QB.  No matter how bad he is.
Signed by the Bills today.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

Quote from: katmai on August 12, 2015, 10:53:31 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2015, 01:06:23 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 11, 2015, 01:03:47 PM
Geno Smith is out 6-10 weeks because a team mate broke his jaw.
Some nobody LB who was instantly cut.

That's not how you make the team, sucker-punching the starting QB.  No matter how bad he is.
Signed by the Bills today.

Not sure if Rex Ryan is desperate to keep his name in the news, or if he's just that stupid. 

Actually, I'm leaning toward both--they aren't mutually exclusive, after all.

derspiess

Good way to send a message to your division rival.  Almost surprised Belicheat didn't pick him up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Rex Ryan should say at the press conference, "Sure this guy has a track record of breaking his QB teammate's jaws, but our QBs can be replaced by random dudes in the stands. We also have an instant player-coach connection, since without the Bills we would both be out of the NFL."
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

Can't stop laughing about the Tom Brady courtroom sketch.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on August 13, 2015, 09:57:18 AM
Can't stop laughing about the Tom Brady courtroom sketch.

Which one is he supposed to be?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.