NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

Both the NFC teams are fine, but it is absolutely essential that they be able to beat the football Nazis if they get past the Colts.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 18, 2015, 06:43:10 PM
Fucking Sea chickens.

They are the only ones that can beat the New Eligible Receivers.

katmai

QuoteAlabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin is the "front-runner" for the 49ers offensive coordinator position, according to ESPN.

Oh god no.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Total meltdown.  I stopped watching with 5 to go and the Pack up 12.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 18, 2015, 09:09:53 PM
Knock out!

The weather is a huge advantage for us.

Wow tim! I thought you were a dumbass cripple! I never knew you were an NFL player made stronger by bad weather conditions!

Also, you are a lot more hardcore than I gave you credit for, considering that hispanic members of the patriots are murderers!
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014