News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

25 Hottest Skills of 2014 on LinkedIn

Started by Syt, December 22, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

No AutoCAD?  Good, I don't want to be trendy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Nuclear stuff is in high demand, especially in exotic countries.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Funny how almost all of these are all outgrowths of mathematical and computer skills.

The species is done.  It's Eloi and Morlocks from here on in, and I am not pretty enough to be a Morlock. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 22, 2014, 10:02:10 AM
No AutoCAD?  Good, I don't want to be trendy.

"Drafting? NASCAR fan, huh?"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2014, 01:04:16 PM
Funny how almost all of these are all outgrowths of mathematical and computer skills.

The species is done.  It's Eloi and Morlocks from here on in, and I am not pretty enough to be a Morlock. :(

It's just the nature of Facebook LinkedIn.  It's where the HR and IT elite meet to get "Likes". 

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2014, 01:04:16 PM

That's who uses LinkedIn.

I can tell you that nobody in the legal world uses it (or at least the criminal corner where all the cool kids hang out).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

I can tell you that they do, a lot, because I have to look them up routinely to make privilege calls when there's a question of someone's function within an organization.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Maximus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2014, 01:20:05 PM
I can tell you that they do, a lot, because I have to look them up routinely to make privilege calls when there's a question of someone's function within an organization.

You should look into Statistical Analysis and Data Mining.  Count the number of banner clicks by demographic.

Maximus

Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2014, 01:20:05 PM
Have you looked into a degree in legal informatics?