Boobs or butts: Maps shows wich part of the world are civilized

Started by viper37, December 16, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Brazen on December 17, 2014, 05:49:21 AM
Without bums our legs would fall off. Without boobs (and with more pockets) we'd rule the world. And be able to run for the bus without an arm clamped across our chests.
You are describing a man.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Solmyr

Quote from: Siege on December 17, 2014, 06:46:23 AM
Quote from: Brazen on December 17, 2014, 05:49:21 AM
Without bums our legs would fall off. Without boobs (and with more pockets) we'd rule the world. And be able to run for the bus without an arm clamped across our chests.
You are describing a man.

So are you.

Norgy

Some like small girls, some like women. I am in the "women" camp.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on December 17, 2014, 05:49:21 AMAnd be able to run for the bus without an arm clamped across our chests.

Those things have got to be a real pain in the ass to deal with.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2014, 09:45:07 AM
Those things have got to be a real pain in the ass to deal with.

Great way to get a bartender's attention, though :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Shame we can't leverage "scrotum cleavage".  Now wouldn't that make the workplace uncomfortable.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 09:49:39 PM
Like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they're all good, whatever sizes they are.

I think you mean like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they are already rather meh and there are much better things available. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 17, 2014, 10:13:17 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 09:49:39 PM
Like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they're all good, whatever sizes they are.

I think you mean like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they are already rather meh and there are much better things available. :hug:

Don't be a snob.

Tonitrus

I am pretty sure all gay men would have to choose ass over boobs.  :P

Eddie Teach

I dunno, there's definitely a subset of gays who work out so much their pecs look like boobs.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

You know that naked run I did back in summer? A lot of men were complaining of ball-ache.

Rasputin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2014, 09:58:42 AM
Shame we can't leverage "scrotum cleavage".  Now wouldn't that make the workplace uncomfortable.

on a occasion i pull them out in the workplace to induce mass hypnosis

the shinning brass is visually stunning but the melodic clanging tones prove mezmerizing to most, especially irish women; it must be a genetic marker
Who is John Galt?

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on December 18, 2014, 09:05:23 AM
You know that naked run I did back in summer? A lot of men were complaining of ball-ache.

Well at a naked run, that could be describing more than one thing. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2014, 10:19:00 AM
Don't be a snob.

I'm with garbo.  Whitman's is really subpar chocolate.  If we get a box of it from a vendor around the holidays, that's a clear sign to me that the vendor hates us and does not value our business.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on December 18, 2014, 09:31:20 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2014, 10:19:00 AM
Don't be a snob.

I'm with garbo.  Whitman's is really subpar chocolate.  If we get a box of it from a vendor around the holidays, that's a clear sign to me that the vendor hates us and does not value our business.

Thank you. Not that there can't be shitty chocolate that is fun to eat - just that Whitman's is definitely not that.