Boobs or butts: Maps shows wich part of the world are civilized

Started by viper37, December 16, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2014, 02:58:17 PM
Surprised to see butt preference so widespread in the US.

I believe it falls along particular demographics as well, as Sir Mixalot once explained.

Caliga

I like asses too.  Y'all misunderestimate me.  Why, just today I was admiring the amazingly hot ass of an Indian chick who works in our Chicago office.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 08:33:22 PM

I believe it falls along particular demographics as well, as Sir Mixalot once explained.

I was gonna say it must be skewed by that demo but figured you'd call me a creepy ass cracker again :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2014, 08:42:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 08:33:22 PM

I was gonna say it must be skewed by that demo but figured you'd call me a creepy ass cracker again :(

Sir Mixalot cannot lie.

CountDeMoney

I never really understood the fixation on breasts;  I mean, yeah, a magnificent rack is a certainly sight to behold (see: Lawrence, Jennifer; Johansson, Scarlett), but it's all optional equipment.  Although I have no psychological hang-ups from successful breast feeding as an infant, so maybe it's just me.  Like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they're all good, whatever sizes they are.

Now, a shapely ass--and its attendant legs--is a different story.  Inviting.  Beckoning.  Taunting.  Gimme some fries with that shake.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 09:49:39 PM
  Although I have no psychological hang-ups from successful breast feeding as an infant, so maybe it's just me. 
Guilty as charged. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2014, 08:40:16 PM
I like asses too.  Y'all misunderestimate me.  Why, just today I was admiring the amazingly hot ass of an Indian chick who works in our Chicago office.
ah, you're that guy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOEuFZod7Co
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 09:49:39 PM
I never really understood the fixation on breasts;  I mean, yeah, a magnificent rack is a certainly sight to behold (see: Lawrence, Jennifer; Johansson, Scarlett), but it's all optional equipment.  Although I have no psychological hang-ups from successful breast feeding as an infant, so maybe it's just me.  Like a box of Whitman's Samplers, they're all good, whatever sizes they are.

Now, a shapely ass--and its attendant legs--is a different story.  Inviting.  Beckoning.  Taunting.  Gimme some fries with that shake.
It's not really about size.  I like them middle range, not too small, not too big.  Asses don't mean much to me.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

I like very small tits ant tight ass.
I can't understand the fixation with big boobs.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Brazen

Without bums our legs would fall off. Without boobs (and with more pockets) we'd rule the world. And be able to run for the bus without an arm clamped across our chests.

Norgy

Quote from: mongers on December 16, 2014, 07:39:25 PM
It's an entirely false dichotomy.

Yes, yes, it is, but that doesn't detract from the entertainment value of slugging it out over tight buns and big 'uns.