NFL Week 15: As messy as Week 14...and Week 13.

Started by sbr, December 12, 2014, 01:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: sbr on December 15, 2014, 12:13:55 AM
Cardinals are in the playoffs baby. :cheers:  Of course they will lose in their first game.

Heck, by the time the playoffs get here, you might be their starting QB.

sbr

:lol:  No shit.

It's pretty funny that Kurt Warner actually thought about coming back (for a few seconds) when Stanton got hurt.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000443049/article/kurt-warner-considered-return-to-cards-ruled-it-out

Grey Fox

sbr has a chance for a 2nd consecutive title in the LFFL when the final takes place next week.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 14, 2014, 06:35:27 PM
While I sympathize with the Texans, I'm glad that they won't have an experienced QB to shred the Home Depot employees that will be manning the Ravens' secondary next week, but rather an inexperienced guy who will get wrecked by the pass rush.

Looks like they're bringing Keenum back. 

sbr

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 15, 2014, 08:09:45 AM
sbr has a chance for a 2nd consecutive title in the LFFL when the final takes place next week.

Shush, I was trying to sneak up on it.  :ph34r:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on December 15, 2014, 01:55:28 AM
:lol:  No shit.

It's pretty funny that Kurt Warner actually thought about coming back (for a few seconds) when Stanton got hurt.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000443049/article/kurt-warner-considered-return-to-cards-ruled-it-out

Jared Lorenzen has apparently offered his services :lol:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

DeMarco Murray is having surgery today for a broken bone in his left hand.  Supposedly Emmitt Smith had the same injury and missed one game.

Admiral Yi

I watched a bit of some NFL Films dealy about the Kurt Warner Cardinals.  I had no idea Larry Fitzgerald has been in the league that long.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 15, 2014, 04:14:14 PM
I watched a bit of some NFL Films dealy about the Kurt Warner Cardinals.  I had no idea Larry Fitzgerald has been in the league that long.

Feels like ages since I watched him play at Pitt, so yeah it seems about right.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

Giants win the alternatively advantaged person fight against the Washington Football Team of Native Hue.
Leaving me with the impossible task of figuring out who between Dallas and Philly I wanted to lose more.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

dps

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 15, 2014, 04:57:49 PM
Giants win the alternatively advantaged person fight against the Washington Football Team of Native Hue.
Leaving me with the impossible task of figuring out who between Dallas and Philly I wanted to lose more.

Philly has Independence Hall.  That makes it a better town than Dallas, so root for them ahead of the Cowboys.

derspiess

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2014, 01:56:25 PM
Jared Lorenzen has apparently offered his services :lol:
Dude has 1 more ring than Larry Fitzgerald.  Couldn't hurt.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 15, 2014, 04:57:49 PM
I decided that the 'Chip-Kelly-blur-offence-Sanchise' hype is less annoying than the 'America's-Team-new-triplets' hype.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.