French ISIS Members Want to Come Back - Lack iPods

Started by Malthus, December 11, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

I know the denizens of Languish will be sympathetic to their plight.  :hmm:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/12/3/france-isil-fightersreturn.html

QuoteFighters complain of difficult conditions, especially as the winter cold sets in. Their concerns range from the practical, including a couple worried that their child, born in Syria, would not enjoy French citizenship, to the trivial. "I'm sick and tired. My iPod doesn't work anymore," one writes. "I have to return."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

I applaud the French.

QuoteFrench authorities have so far taken a hard line, incarcerating 76 of the 100 French citizens who have returned from the front lines in Syria and Iraq and imposing travel restrictions on those believed to be considering a trip.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Wonder if we'll see an "iPods for Jihad" effort to keep good Islamist boys fighting the good fight.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 11, 2014, 05:09:15 PM
Wonder if we'll see an "iPods for Jihad" effort to keep good Islamist boys fighting the good fight.

iPods filled with Shit Goat songs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

:D

Malthus

I thought you guys gave up torture.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on December 11, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

I thought you guys gave up torture.  :P

I never said I did.

:shifty:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive