Started by Jacob, November 18, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Glad to hear that Boehner plans to appoint members to a Benghazi special panel...:rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

It's kind of funny how the Nth inquiry found nothing, so they dismiss the results and start a new one.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on November 25, 2014, 12:44:44 PM
Glad to hear that Boehner plans to appoint members to a Benghazi special panel...:rolleyes:

Obviously Darryl Issa didn't waste enough time and money.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

He's your tribe, man.  You own him.

derspiess

Must be why I CAN SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY.  The political climate is nasty enough without misspelling people's names, Seedy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Too much Walking Dead I guess. :P

I$$A.  How's that? 

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 18, 2014, 05:19:35 PM
Nationalism is typically associated with the right.

which shows that those typically doing the associating don't really know what they're talking about given that nationalism is just as strong on the left

KRonn

Quote from: Jacob on November 25, 2014, 12:46:24 PM
It's kind of funny how the Nth inquiry found nothing, so they dismiss the results and start a new one.

They're always dissatisfied with the info and what they feel gets hidden from them. A Congressional committee hearing is limited in what it can do, and so far they haven't found enough to warrant the Justice dept to get involved, which could do a lot more if the situation warranted.

CountDeMoney

In this case, what they're looking for is a smoking gun at the White House that purposefully let Ambassador Stevens and the others die, and it's just not there.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2014, 03:05:44 PM
In this case, what they're looking for is a smoking gun at the White House that purposefully let Ambassador Stevens and the others die, and it's just not there.

:lol:
You give WAY to much credit.
This is just monkeys slinging shit at Hillary Clinton, nothing more.

If they thought they could get away with it, they would reopen Travelgate, Whitewater and start recreating Vince Foster assassination crime scenes.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson