News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Started by Syt, November 18, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dorian

Apparently it has Gay Byzantine Clark Gable. 

Why don't I own this? 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on November 22, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dorian

Apparently it has Gay Byzantine Clark Gable. 

Why don't I own this?

I'm looking forward to recruiting this character, too. :P

MadImmortalMan

Only gays seem to be looking forward to the romance options in this game.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Kleves

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 22, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
Only gays seem to be looking forward to the romance options in this game.  :P
Apparently 50% of the romance options in the game are gay-only or bisexual. And 5/8 of the romance options are guys. Didn't someone say the leader writer of the game was gay?  :hmm:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Valmy

I thought only one of the romances was gay only :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 22, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Looking at the wiki, there is one lesbian only and one gay only.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

Yep.

Man the romances for straight dudes kind of blow, neither looks anywhere near as interesting as Leliana or Morrigan.  The straight ladies do a bit better.  The gays definitely come out on top.  Well and there is that Qunari who only prefers to company of cookware.

Granted this is without actually meeting the characters and seeing how they are in game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 20, 2014, 11:27:24 AM
Now all I need to do is to convince my boyfriend to lend me the PS4.  :ph34r:

Why not play it on your PC?  Though I heard the PC version has issues.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 22, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

Yep.

Man the romances for straight dudes kind of blow, neither looks anywhere near as interesting as Leliana or Morrigan.

They should have allowed a romance with the black chick with Maleficent horns.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Some people have described that game as a single person MMO, which sounds like an Elder Scrolls title.

garbon

They did say that Skyrim was a big influence. I ain't got a problem with that.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2014, 11:41:38 PM
They did say that Skyrim was a big influence. I ain't got a problem with that.

I might have a problem with it.  Bioware games are not Elder Scrolls games.  On the other hand Elder Scrolls games typically have weak...erm...dialog and relationships I guess.  I mean I generally like their plots and so forth so maybe merging the two might work and be pretty awesome.

But it definitely means the spirit of DA:O is long gone.  Pity that.

garbon

I mean, DA:O was a bit weak on the vein of how everything was just stepping stones with nothing in between. DA2 then went overboard with every stepping stone taking place in the same scene...so they idea of some open worldness, I can't hate on that.

Valmy

I was not hating on it, rather I am ambiguous about it.

garbon