News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Khomeini 9 step plan to destroy Israel.

Started by jimmy olsen, November 09, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Isn't that a one-step plan with multiple details and the motivation outlined?

CountDeMoney

lulz, "fake Zionist regime". 

Real Zionists?  NO WOODEN ZIONISTS CHEETAH WHADDYA THINK

Josephus

Quote from: Zanza on November 10, 2014, 01:09:43 PM
Isn't that a one-step plan with multiple details and the motivation outlined?

pretty much, yeah.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Who exactly are the "Original Palestinians"?  Not many worshipers of Dagon anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2014, 02:23:12 PM
Who exactly are the "Original Palestinians"?  Not many worshipers of Dagon anymore.
I assume he means the people that lived in Palestine in 1948.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Zanza on November 10, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

Majority of them are dead by now.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Zanza

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 10, 2014, 02:29:40 PM

Majority of them are dead by now.
Considering Khomeini's intentions, he would probably include their descendants in that category too.

Admiral Yi

That would include a lot of Jews.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 10, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

I suspect he'd have a date earlier then 1948, probably prior to 1917.  I'm betting before Zionism became a political concept so some time in the 19th century.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Well he does say "the people of Palestine, including Muslims, Christians, and Jews", so those Jews presumably could stay.

The whole thing reads like an attempt to distance the regime's opposition to Israel from anti-Semitism and make it into something clearly directed at the political entity of Israel and those who have emigrated to it.

Josephus

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on November 10, 2014, 06:33:08 PM

Well he does say "the people of Palestine, including Muslims, Christians, and Jews", so those Jews presumably could stay.

The whole thing reads like an attempt to distance the regime's opposition to Israel from anti-Semitism and make it into something clearly directed at the political entity of Israel and those who have emigrated to it.

Sounds like he hired a PR firm to spruce Iran's image a bit.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

That would be consistent with the PLO's definition of Palestinian. Somebody decended form residents of the area of the palestine mandate at the time of the balfour declaration.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Minsky Moment

Raz is on the right track.  We should go back to the Natufians.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2014, 05:03:22 PM
I suspect he'd have a date earlier then 1948, probably prior to 1917.  I'm betting before Zionism became a political concept so some time in the 19th century.

Hertzl's Zionism is from the late 19th century, but there's Islamic literalist writing that blasts it as early as the 19-oughts, like 1906.

Razgovory

It sounds like he's trying to give people in the West a different idea of what he really means.