News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Khomeini 9 step plan to destroy Israel.

Started by jimmy olsen, November 09, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

So...what happens when this great plan to arm the Palestinians leads to their defeat?  The radicals in Israel would love this plan.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2014, 11:34:22 PM
So...what happens when this great plan to arm the Palestinians leads to their defeat?  The radicals in Israel would love this plan.

He's insane, Valmy. What's obvious to us might not even register.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

How can they ever be defeated?  Unless Israel exterminates all Palestinians, this plan could never be defeated.  The idea is that the Palestinians would fight on with smuggled weapons and suicide belts until one group or the other is dead or has fled.  The Palestinians have nowhere else to go, so the key seems to be to annoy the Israelis until they go away.  Of course, more and more Israelis these days are actually Russians, so I don't think there's any depth that Israel wouldn't sink to.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2014, 11:45:18 PM
How can they ever be defeated?  Unless Israel exterminates all Palestinians, this plan could never be defeated.  The idea is that the Palestinians would fight on with smuggled weapons and suicide belts until one group or the other is dead or has fled.  The Palestinians have nowhere else to go, so the key seems to be to annoy the Israelis until they go away.  Of course, more and more Israelis these days are actually Russians, so I don't think there's any depth that Israel wouldn't sink to.

Israel has nowhere else to go either....

You really think in an all out war of extermination between Palestinians and Israelis the Palestinians are 100% sure to win?  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

No, I think that's what some people in Iran think.  The Palestinians could never win.  As I said, Israel is riddled with Russians.  They're not the good guys anymore, if indeed they ever were.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 10, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
No, I think that's what some people in Iran think.  The Palestinians could never win.  As I said, Israel is riddled with Russians.  They're not the good guys anymore, if indeed they ever were.

Yep.  Israel is just another side in another old world ethnic conflict.

Duque de Bragança

Khamenei's plan, not Khomeiny's. Might be somewhat updated from Khomeiny's though (references to Gaza and Arafat being assassinated e.g).

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 10, 2014, 12:45:00 AM
Step 1: give Seige access to the internet.

What's "Seige"? A mix of Sage and Beige?

Grinning_Colossus

I love Siege. I keep trying to get him to write a nutty Zionist science fiction novel, but he never does. :(

The West Bank becoming as heavily armed as Gaza would be a nightmare for Israel, and it would justify Israeli control of Palestine's borders even after independence, but it will never happen as long as Abdullah II remains in power in Jordan.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Viking

Yes, because transplanting one million israeli jews including half the IDF general staff and at least 100,000 IDF veterans of military age to baghdad is the best way to achieve peace.

The basic problem with these schemes is that the vast bulk of Israelis are refugees or decended from refugees from the Arab and Islamic enemies of Israel and from their Superpower sponsors.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josephus

At least he's not recommending the elimination of the Jewish people. You got to give him that. [Point two]
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jacob

Quote from: Josephus on November 10, 2014, 10:50:52 AM
At least he's not recommending the elimination of the Jewish people. You got to give him that. [Point two]

He specifically comes out against throwing Jews into the sea as well [Point 8].

Syt

The Iranian equivalent of FOX News probably calls him a Bleeding heart liberal already.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.