Lena Dunham Defends Herself After Being Accused of Molesting Her Sister

Started by garbon, November 02, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2014, 12:52:32 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 04, 2014, 12:19:10 PM
Would Garbon truly look fabulous in a Lena Dunham suit?  :hmm:

Would there be enough left over to make a matching vest?  :hmm:

With her, there'd be enough left over for matching shoes and bag.  And some luggage.

It's the tattoos that would make them really pop, style-wise.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2014, 02:17:11 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 04, 2014, 12:19:10 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 03, 2014, 06:28:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2014, 06:09:54 PM
Generally crushes involve positive feelings about the person you are crushing on, right? I recently decided that I'm no longer going to watch her show and have for a while loathed her, so I'm not sure that fits me. :unsure:

It's a twisted crush.  Like Silence of the Lambs.

Would Garbon truly look fabulous in a Lena Dunham suit?  :hmm:

Would there be enough left over to make a matching vest?  :hmm:

So many questions!

garbon is a tiny guy. Given Lena Dunham's size, he would have enough left for a poncho.

Was, darling. I, no longer, rock anorexic chic. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 11:32:22 AM
Look out garbon or you might get sued:

You're the one that made the poncho comment, maybe you should be careful as well.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 11:32:22 AM
Look out garbon or you might get sued:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/lena-dunham-threatens-sue-truth-revolt-quoting-her

What a bitch.

If she'll sue over being quoted, just imagine what she will do if she ever hears of Garbon's plans to make an outfit out of her skin!  :blink:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 05, 2014, 04:21:59 PM
Strongly worded letter?

Now that would make an interesting read.

"Dear Sir, it has been brought to my attention that you intend to make some sort of garments out of my skin. I really must protest in the strongest terms ... "

Martinus

Speaking of strongly worded letters, I recently sent one to an organic food chain and it was ignored. How should I react? Should I boycott* it or write a letter to a leftist newspaper instead?

*It is the most convenient organic food chain for me to shop at.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on November 05, 2014, 04:54:34 PM
How about C) Get over yourself

:P

Where's the fun in that? :P

I may end up having to reschedule my Saturday morning yoga in order to attend a Saturday morning breakfast market instead to get my produce if I boycott them. :(

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 04:52:28 PM
Speaking of strongly worded letters, I recently sent one to an organic food chain and it was ignored. How should I react? Should I boycott* it or write a letter to a leftist newspaper instead?

*It is the most convenient organic food chain for me to shop at.

They threatened to make a suit out of your skin?  :blink:

At the very least, I'd stop shopping there!

Martinus

They did something much worse - they run organic beer from a micro brewery whose owner made some disparaging comments about gays on his Facebook.  :P