Lena Dunham Defends Herself After Being Accused of Molesting Her Sister

Started by garbon, November 02, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 05:00:05 PM
They did something much worse - they run organic beer from a micro brewery whose owner made some disparaging comments about gays on his Facebook.  :P

Perhaps he has a point and gays really are no good - as an ingredient in organic beer.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 05:00:05 PM
They did something much worse - they run organic beer from a micro brewery whose owner made some disparaging comments about gays on his Facebook.  :P

They shouldnt run with beer in their hands.

derspiess

Maybe he means they have a line through which beer runs directly from the brewery to the store.

In all seriousness though, there is a brewery in Belgium that is doing pretty much that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on November 05, 2014, 04:57:57 PM
Where's the fun in that? :P

I may end up having to reschedule my Saturday morning yoga in order to attend a Saturday morning breakfast market instead to get my produce if I boycott them. :(
So when did you make the leap from gay man to middle-aged woman?

Do you have a collection of ethnic throws? Did you see the article in the Guardian about the environmental impact of quinoa? :o
Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 05, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

Do you have a collection of ethnic throws? Did you see the article in the Guardian about the environmental impact of quinoa? :o

:lol:

Eddie Teach

I may end up having to reschedule my Saturday morning yoga in order to attend a Saturday morning breakfast market instead to get my produce if I boycott them. :(

I'm guessing Marty's yoga is a rhetorical device. Despite the fact I have dabbled in yoga/pilates.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

I do go to yoga, although only twice a month or so. The posts I wrote were exaggerated but reflected reality. :P

Legbiter

:lmfao:

This thread is strong in the Force.  :showoff:  :thumbsup:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

It was pretty good.  American-style pale ale with decent hops.