Lena Dunham Defends Herself After Being Accused of Molesting Her Sister

Started by garbon, November 02, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 03, 2014, 05:39:59 PM
I agree that Grab On appears to have a fag hag fag crush on Shmoo.

Generally crushes involve positive feelings about the person you are crushing on, right? I recently decided that I'm no longer going to watch her show and have for a while loathed her, so I'm not sure that fits me. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2014, 06:09:54 PM
Generally crushes involve positive feelings about the person you are crushing on, right? I recently decided that I'm no longer going to watch her show and have for a while loathed her, so I'm not sure that fits me. :unsure:

It's a twisted crush.  Like Silence of the Lambs.

frunk

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

So its more of a Ghomeshi thing you have going on with her?

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 04, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

No, I'm not into BDSM which is also pretty sexual. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on November 04, 2014, 12:15:16 PM

Neither was he.  ;)

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 03, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

Would Garbon truly look fabulous in a Lena Dunham suit?  :hmm:

Would there be enough left over to make a matching vest?  :hmm:

So many questions!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on November 04, 2014, 12:19:10 PM

He could put on one of those sumo wrestling suits to try out the look.  I'm guessing he could pull it off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 04, 2014, 12:18:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 04, 2014, 12:15:16 PM

Neither was he.  ;)

:hmm:

CountDeMoney

With her, there'd be enough left over for matching shoes and bag.  And some luggage.

garbon

Josephus

So many questions!

She puts the lotion in the bucket
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Martinus

So many questions!

garbon is a tiny guy. Given Lena Dunham's size, he would have enough left for a poncho.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

With her, there'd be enough left over for matching shoes and bag.  And some luggage.

Ok CdM's response is better. :P