Lena Dunham Defends Herself After Being Accused of Molesting Her Sister

Started by garbon, November 02, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: Jacob on November 03, 2014, 12:57:38 PM
garbon seems to post a lot of threads about this Dunham lady.

Maybe he isn't actually gay, he is just attracted to really, really homely women?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

She is surprised that touching the no-touch zones of toddlers is frowned upon, regardless of the circumstances? Verily she has her ear to the Western ground.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2014, 01:02:17 PM
How many?

I dunno, but I don't think anyone else has ever started a thread about her and we've had a few.

derspiess

Well I've also said negative things about her so don't forget to mock me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2014, 01:29:46 PM

?

I don't care if you say negative things about her.

I've never seen her show, don't know what she looks like, and I've never heard her voice. All I know about her is that she apparently is fat, and that she apparently has a TV show (and now a book); and that garbon likes to start threads about her.

In fact, as far as I'm concerned, Ms. Dunham's biggest claim to fame and most noteworthy characteristic is that garbon likes to post threads about her. Which is why I note it. I'd never heard of her otherwise.

That fact that you like to mock her doesn't register at all. She's a woman, after all, so it's expected.

You guys can mock her as much as you like as far as I'm concerned :hug:

derspiess

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2014, 01:29:46 PM

It's cause you have a secret crush on her.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

I take it would be wrong to described the controversy as a good example of hysteria ? 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

I guess that's the issue with regards to relying on perceptions. Search function indicates this is the only thread I've ever made on Dunham (though I have posted tidbits about her in the midst of other threads). ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

I guess that's the issue with regards to relying on perceptions. Search function indicates this is the only thread I've ever made on Dunham (though I have posted tidbits about her in the midst of other threads). ;)

Heh.

You're still the number one Dunham-phile on this board, I'm pretty sure.