11/2 4:25 ET    At Seattle    -15    Oakland
11/2 8:30 ET    At Pittsburgh     PK    Baltimore

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/3 8:30 ET    Indianapolis    -3    At NY Giants

Some honking ass big spreads for Yi. 

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Yep, this is the week when all the yokels talk about the "Jagwires" coming to town.  Everyone but Ed seems to be predicting a big win, but Jacksonville has played good defense the past few games and they run a scheme similar to Indy's.

I still have nightmares of Fred Taylor shredding the pre-Marvin Bungles in the old AFC Central.  I'll be happy with any win.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Sorry, derspiess, but it's let-down time.  Big divisional win?  Gotta shit the bed next!

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 30, 2014, 11:49:24 AM
Sorry, derspiess, but it's let-down time.  Big divisional win?  Gotta shit the bed next!

That's more the Ravens and/or Steelers who do that.  Bengals tend to streak one way or the other.  But anything could happen.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: derspiess on October 30, 2014, 11:42:51 AM
Yep, this is the week when all the yokels talk about the "Jagwires" coming to town.  Everyone but Ed seems to be predicting a big win, but Jacksonville has played good defense the past few games and they run a scheme similar to Indy's.

Yeah, but Dolphins defense alone was enough to beat them last week. :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on October 30, 2014, 12:07:24 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 30, 2014, 11:42:51 AM

Yeah, but Dolphins defense alone was enough to beat them last week. :lol:

Yeah, Bortles threw two TDs for your guys :D

But watch him have his breakout game against the Burfect-less (imBurfect?) Bengals D this week.

Tonitrus

If only I knew a good bookie....I've got a feeling the Bengels and Raider-nation will lead an upset week this week.

sbr

I have a feeling come Monday you will be pretty happy you don't know a bookie.

MadBurgerMaker

Valmy, uhhhhhhh....did you see that DeAngelo Hall tore his Achilles (again) while getting a pizza?  :huh:

In Texans news: Clowney apparently has a cold or ebola or something an probably won't play.

E:  Hall story: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24776851/jay-gruden-deangelo-hall-re-tore-his-achilles-while-getting-late-night-pizza

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Wow, I started the wrong defense today. :P

Who were those guys, and what did they do with the San Diego Chargers?

Admiral Yi

sbr

I got -3 points from Phillip Rivers in my $$ league.  :lol:

Also, I am not really sure what to make of the Cardinals.  The evidence so far this season would make one think they are one of, if not the very best team in the NFC.  Though it is hard to ignore 30 years for the sake of 8 games.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 02, 2014, 07:41:16 PM
Colt McCoy would have won that game  :mad:

Yup.  But the Danny needs to see a return on investment now now now.  Even in a loss.